Dermalogica

Dermalogica has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dermalogica?

“This is my favourite Dermalogica website in Ireland”

Lorraine M.
8/9/11

This is my favourite Dermalogica website in Ireland. I've ordered 3 times now and have gotten my order the next day. Their skin therapists are really helpful, and I would recommend them to anyone! Dermalogica pricing is superb <3

lorrainem3
August 9th, 2011

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Dermalogica staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dermalogica?

Have a question about Dermalogica?