Review of Beautyonlines

Beautyonlines reviews

nicolev1
10/15/10

When I found this website I was so thrilled, because I've been in need of better quality make-up. My friend is also wanting a career in cosmetology and He would have loved this site. I decided before I bought $80.00 of merchandise I was going to do some research on the website first. Can never be to careful these days... Well I did and I kept getting articles of how this website is a scam or how they don't ship their products entirely or they ship them broken. If they get broken they just need better packaging, for goodness sakes its coming from China. Anyway, then I decided I'm going to ask customer support questions about their business, and their products. Hoping they can confirm they have high quality products and assure me my money is good there. Well, "Carty" was his name. Started out rude. Then told me if I've made up my mind then why buy... mind you this is only 2 mins in the conversation. I was just asking questions, "is this site real" "where do the products come from" "why are articles saying you don't ship all the order or ship them broken" He never really gave an answer to my questions then basically hung up on me. For some reason, I'm still wanting to buy. But I want answers first. I work retail and customer service, I work hard for my money and I basically don't want to give it away like that. If "Carty" was my employee, I would have fired him on the spot for how he was treating me. Lastly, If anyone can tell me anything GOOD about this website, I will buy. Please someone be of service. I would recommend this website to a friend, if I had better customer service.

vickyb1
10/5/10

I order £300 worth of products 4 weeks ago now and I still havent received them. They were supposed to be sent by EMS courier. It states that it will arrive in 10 working days but it hasnt and when I track the item it doesnt appear. I have now been told that they have been sent HK post which takes a really long time. Why have I paid for EMS and it has been sent HK post. This website is a scam and I would be really careful using it. When I ask them about my missing packages they do not reply to my emails. I am now taking legal action.

sarahc5
10/4/10

Ive spent over £200 on products from Beautyonlines.com & was told id get my items within 10 working days. I have not been able to track my parcels at any point. I ordered 4 weeks ago & have recieved any items. I have tried contacting the company but all they say is its on its way, I have no hope in recieving any of my products now. Definately wouldnt risk using.

lizj1
6/23/10

i love this site, the makeup they sent to me are good quality. thanks.

samd6
5/27/10

don't want to lie to everyone online.
beautytoolsweb.com is a fake and fraud and dishonest website. please be careful. Thank you.
if you don't trust, you can ask them to show the ceritification of the products on their website.
All of their products are fake. Please don't trust them.
I really lost 1000USD. they cheat me to pay through western union, and then don't want to send the products to me. I have proof to prove they are scammer. Please pay more attention on this site: http://beautytoolsweb.com is a scammer.

luisp
5/26/10

I am victim of a scam of this deshonest website,they don't send you what you paid and sometimes don't send nothing.

beautytoolsweb.com is a sam and fraud and dishonest website, please be careful, i have lost more than 1000USD. and all of their products are fake.

By sam d.
Questions? Get answers from the Beautyonlines staff and other customers.

Beautyonlines?