This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Beauty Buy

Beauty Buy has a consumer rating of 1 star from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Beauty Buy?

“Company No Good”

Jacqueline B.
2/12/20

These cheating dogs take people money with no intention of shipping their order and pay pal is responsible as well for not protecting innocent people from this fraudulent company. I will never deal with another company that accepts pay pal. $#*! beauty buy and pay pal

peterm1211
July 5th, 2020

I would not trust this site I ordered a item more than 6 weeks ago and it's still in China arseholes

jacquelineb199

Order #2119

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE

ruthb520
November 16th, 2020

I ordered a Waldorf doll with clothes. It did not arrive after 6 weeks. Credit Company investigated. Then they shipped a pathetic doll with no clothes. Clearly a scam and ripoff.

albertg93
December 13th, 2019

I ordered a multi-sharpener and received nothing. I have been unable to contact them. They area Big Rip Off.

michaelh1693
November 26th, 2019

I ordered the multi-sharpener and they sent me a little sharpening stone. I contacted them and they said that was what i ordered and never made an attempt to correct the problem or get me what I wanted. VERY DISSATISFIED!

donr495
October 23rd, 2019

The 1st photo shows what they sent.
The 2nd photo shows what I purchased

Tip for consumers:
Don't buy it is a bate & switch con company.

kennethr201
November 2nd, 2019

As others have said, a bait and switch con.
In my case also, 2 sharpener machines. Received two grinding wheels.
They claimed l only ordered the wheels.If more people would complain, we might
Put these people out of business.

davidr1812
December 10th, 2019

Bought 2 CCTV cameras w USB cards. They sent 2 cards and no cameras. Email back and forth with 2 different people. One ofgoref 30 refund out of 50.00. Other person 3.00. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Impossible feels like talking with a robot, won't answer basic question. A rip-off company, I ordered 3 electric sharpeners@ $30 each, they ship 3 grinding wheels worth may be $1 each, then say this is what I ordered, it's a bate & switch con job. They don't answer any question asked, when I sent original order conformation showing what was ordered they will not acknowledge!

By Don R.

No. A rip-off company, I ordered 3 electric sharpeners@ $30 each, they ship 3 grinding wheels worth may be $1 each, then say this is what I ordered, it's a bate & switch con job. They don't answer any question asked, when I sent original order conformation showing what was ordered they will not acknowledge!

By Don R.

I was coned with a bate and switch item. https://beautybuy.org/collections/tool

By Don R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beauty Buy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beauty Buy?

Have a question about Beauty Buy?