Beautifulsmells.co.uk

Beautifulsmells.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Beautifulsmells.co.uk also ranks 134th among Perfume sites. The most common issues with Beautifulsmells.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Beautifulsmells.co.uk?

“They have taken my money and then nothing”

Ruth A.
1/5/10

They have taken my money and then nothing. First I emailed them and recieved an automated response saying my order would be sent and they were just busy due to the time of year. Then I called and the phone just rings out and goes to answer machine. You cannot leave a message, as the mail box is full. Beware, they may have a nice website but they are just a big con.

rutha1
January 5th, 2010
kirid
January 4th, 2010
Took money then nothing, no response to emails, they have a phone number to call that you have to pay for and then nobody answers. On hold for over half an hour every time I called then just gave up, once I even got cut off after being on hold. Absolute joke. They say they aim to give great customer service, but they actually give none...
jasong1
January 21st, 2010
sarahw5
March 14th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Beautifulsmells.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beautifulsmells.co.uk?

Have a question about Beautifulsmells.co.uk?