Beads.us

Beads.us has a consumer rating of 3.55 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beads.us also ranks 6th among Beads sites.

How would you rate Beads.us?

“Fast Shipping.”

Rodney J.
3/21/20

I am selling Jewelry on my own website. Because of the virus,most of the suppliers stop sending me the goods. I am glad that beads.us still can send me the jewelry in normally. And they only accept 30% deposit to arrange the order for me, it really helps me a lots. I've got to said that beads.us is a capable company and make me impressed.

“Do NOT Trust! Scam Artists.”

Dave G.
10/24/19

These guys wait until they have your money, then item by item, they tell you it's "out of stock" and then try and get you to switch to Buy something else. Total scam. Do not trust.

rodneyj69
March 21st, 2020
I've got to said that beads.us is a capable company and make me impressed.
brucey26
February 26th, 2020
I've heard that a serious virus in China now. Unfortunately my order has to be delayed to March. But Mandy is really nice to tell me the truth and their professional solution. Even though I am worry about my order, but I trust the beads.us team. Hope they can survive this. God bless China.
shelleys152
January 20th, 2020
I've order from Beads.us for a long time. They are very nice and helpful. Always guide me to find the jewelry I need and tell me every rules to avoid the customs problem. They show me the profession service that made me feel trusted.
daveg264
October 24th, 2019
hosephv
December 27th, 2019
Thank you very much for their help. Due to my payment account problem, the payment has not been successful caused order couldn't be produced in time. When I communicated with them, they immediately helped me to arrange this order in urgently and sent it fast. Product was very hot, which made me so excited. Although it is already 1am here, I can't wait to share this joy Thing, the products of the order are all sold out
Thanks again.
Merry Christmas.
kristimo
December 9th, 2019
They can always get varieties of stainless steel products, i.e. bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more . This is very convenient for us, and we don't need to find a lot of suppliers (sometimes it is very time consuming for us). However, they are not. Just send them pictures and they can help us find the product we want. Love this, convenient, fast and affordable.
samanthac224
September 23rd, 2019
Received the order, products are beautiful, I love them much. As a new customer, there is a good start with this website. They patiently answer every doubt and reply fast, although some products are out of stock in the process, I have to choose another product or accept their replacement, but their replacement is nice, I like them too.
And very favorable, new customers can get four coupons, after I used the coupons, the average price of each product is much cheaper than what I bought in my country.
Will come and place order again
jenniferc1075
November 1st, 2019
People always write something negative down because of one mistake, and ignore all the good times that they used to have.when I accidentally saw some negative comments, I thought I needed to leave some positive energy information.I am an honest person. I love the items from this company, and I know that things happen, no one, and no company is perfect. If you go to others, you would find they simply don't have the nice items and variety that can get from this company. Moreover, when things happen, they do not want to help you.But this company always try their best to meet my requirement and help us solve problem.
paule239
June 5th, 2017
I've worked with Beads.us for several years. Their price & quality help my store being competitive in my country. Therefore, I wanna recommend this great online store to you, my friend.
mikej408
September 5th, 2019
We have been a customer for over 10 years now,they always try to help us.Even though there was mistake happen but they always solve it very soon. This year one problem happened on another provider let me do realized that beads.us have been helping me a lot.
It is a good company, trustworthy website.
loucasj2
September 26th, 2019
I received the goodies yesterday,and I am truly happy to embrace all my stuffs. Everything was perfectly packed and the pieces are so exiting and pretty. Again,many thanks for all they did for me. I will repeat a future order soon. Best and kindest regards to all the staff of Beads.us
virgier
May 10th, 2013
My purchase experience at beads.us compelled me to write this review. I visited seven different places searching for a necklace. Beads.us' service, and pricing were second to none. By the response that the necklace has received from others, I think that the product quality is the best as well. I would recommend beads.us to anyone.
bobbyg16
June 19th, 2014
One of my favorite suppliers. Item excellent, beautifully packaged, quick delivery and also wonderful customer service. They had sloved all my problems with patience. Strongly recommend!
roonis
November 3rd, 2015
I have been ordering jewellery and other components from Beads Us.
And i can highly recomend this site as i have been dealing with them for the padt 4 or 5 years. They are very efficient and honest.

Rooni
ronaldk11
March 13th, 2014
Just got my package today. My jewelry was very secure within it! And so beautiful.I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Will use this site again for my next order.
mariem306
September 5th, 2019
I have been a long-time orderer at Beads.us. But since a few months what I receive does not correspond to what I ordered. There are many mistakes and it is difficult to make them accept their mistakes. They become bad sellers.
ramons35
December 5th, 2018
I made a purchase on November 10th and it's almost a month later and even though the payment has already been taken out of my account the status of my shipment is still "pending". I have submitted multiple request tickets and even tried emailing both the contact emails from the site. The emails never get delivered and the request tickets have gone unanswered.
joannm31
September 21st, 2017
My item shipped on sept 1 and I did not receive it yet. I won't use these people again. I don't trust them. If there was a problem, they could of e mailed me.
manonb5
April 24th, 2018
I've been putting a monthly order with them for over a year. It was great at the start then shipping started to take longer and they started to make mistakes. Now I have no problems with mistakes, it happens but they changed my rep and she does not understand English at all.... It's like she is replying to another person, her replies has nothing to do with my questions...Yes they have good prices but this is getting way too frustrating. They will loose a good customer....
kaurs1
March 1st, 2016
I am an importer of stainless jewelry located in Canada. I have purchased from this company products that are supposed to be stainless and noticed that once the plating is removed, the material is copper color. Since when is stainless copper color?
I have been fighting for a refund , an ongoing fight that has lasted 5 weeks. The company still insists that the products I purchased are stainless.
minnak
April 6th, 2017
Never waste your time and money with this online store.
I made several orders and all went ok.
Then latest order I paid for faster delivery and suddenly my order went missing.
After several weeks of waitin and several complaining tickets to the website, I got promise of the full money refund - if I withdraw the complait.
I tried to go into website and log in to my account and - BANG! - no acces to the pages.
THEY BLOODY BLOCKED ME in order to save the refund!
This matter is now going to Pay Pal resolution center.
Never ever order anything from Beads.us again!
lisab1377
April 1st, 2020
I ordered in January. Due to the Coronavirus, understandably shipping was delayed. Finally, they told me they shipped at the end of February. I watched the tracking. The shipping label was evidently printed but never delivered into the postal system. I kept contacting them and they kept reassuring me my package was shipped and to just shut up and wait. As of the 1st of April, I demanded my money back as the package still had not moved into the postal system. They refused to refund so I went to my credit card company. Will never do business with this company ever again. There are many other good overseas companies to deal with. Beads.Us is not one of them.

Make sure before you order that you contact them and ask them if the particular item is in stock no matter what the dispatch time says. They will respond. Also, do not purchase on a holiday or anytime near a holiday. The item might be out of stock, but their probably working on it. I'm not affiliated in any way I just know how to deal with manufacturing agents.

By Imports E.