Review of Beads.us

Beads.us reviews

hosephv
12/27/19
Thank you very much for their help. Due to my payment account problem, the payment has not been successful caused order couldn't be produced in time. When I communicated with them, they immediately helped me to arrange this order in urgently and sent it fast. Product was very hot, which made me so excited. Although it is already 1am here, I can't wait to share this joy Thing, the products of the order are all sold out
Thanks again.
Merry Christmas.
kristimo
12/9/19
They can always get varieties of stainless steel products, i.e. bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more . This is very convenient for us, and we don't need to find a lot of suppliers (sometimes it is very time consuming for us). However, they are not. Just send them pictures and they can help us find the product we want. Love this, convenient, fast and affordable.
jenniferc1075
11/1/19
People always write something negative down because of one mistake, and ignore all the good times that they used to have.when I accidentally saw some negative comments, I thought I needed to leave some positive energy information.I am an honest person. I love the items from this company, and I know that things happen, no one, and no company is perfect. If you go to others, you would find they simply don't have the nice items and variety that can get from this company. Moreover, when things happen, they do not want to help you.But this company always try their best to meet my requirement and help us solve problem.
daveg264
10/24/19
These guys wait until they have your money, then item by item, they tell you it's "out of stock" and then try and get you to switch to Buy something else. Total scam. Do not trust.
loucasj2
9/26/19
I received the goodies yesterday,and I am truly happy to embrace all my stuffs. Everything was perfectly packed and the pieces are so exiting and pretty. Again,many thanks for all they did for me. I will repeat a future order soon. Best and kindest regards to all the staff of Beads.us
samanthac224
9/23/19
Received the order, products are beautiful, I love them much. As a new customer, there is a good start with this website. They patiently answer every doubt and reply fast, although some products are out of stock in the process, I have to choose another product or accept their replacement, but their replacement is nice, I like them too.
And very favorable, new customers can get four coupons, after I used the coupons, the average price of each product is much cheaper than what I bought in my country.
Will come and place order again
mikej408
9/5/19
We have been a customer for over 10 years now,they always try to help us.Even though there was mistake happen but they always solve it very soon. This year one problem happened on another provider let me do realized that beads.us have been helping me a lot.
It is a good company, trustworthy website.
mariem306
9/5/19
I have been a long-time orderer at Beads.us. But since a few months what I receive does not correspond to what I ordered. There are many mistakes and it is difficult to make them accept their mistakes. They become bad sellers.
ramons35
12/5/18
I made a purchase on November 10th and it's almost a month later and even though the payment has already been taken out of my account the status of my shipment is still "pending". I have submitted multiple request tickets and even tried emailing both the contact emails from the site. The emails never get delivered and the request tickets have gone unanswered.
manonb5
4/24/18
I've been putting a monthly order with them for over a year. It was great at the start then shipping started to take longer and they started to make mistakes. Now I have no problems with mistakes, it happens but they changed my rep and she does not understand English at all.... It's like she is replying to another person, her replies has nothing to do with my questions...Yes they have good prices but this is getting way too frustrating. They will loose a good customer....
joannm31
9/21/17
My item shipped on sept 1 and I did not receive it yet. I won't use these people again. I don't trust them. If there was a problem, they could of e mailed me.
paule239
6/5/17
I've worked with Beads.us for several years. Their price & quality help my store being competitive in my country. Therefore, I wanna recommend this great online store to you, my friend.
minnak
4/6/17
Never waste your time and money with this online store.
I made several orders and all went ok.
Then latest order I paid for faster delivery and suddenly my order went missing.
After several weeks of waitin and several complaining tickets to the website, I got promise of the full money refund - if I withdraw the complait.
I tried to go into website and log in to my account and - BANG! - no acces to the pages.
THEY BLOODY BLOCKED ME in order to save the refund!
This matter is now going to Pay Pal resolution center.
Never ever order anything from Beads.us again!
kaurs1
3/1/16
I am an importer of stainless jewelry located in Canada. I have purchased from this company products that are supposed to be stainless and noticed that once the plating is removed, the material is copper color. Since when is stainless copper color?
I have been fighting for a refund , an ongoing fight that has lasted 5 weeks. The company still insists that the products I purchased are stainless.
roonis
11/3/15
I have been ordering jewellery and other components from Beads Us.
And i can highly recomend this site as i have been dealing with them for the padt 4 or 5 years. They are very efficient and honest.

Rooni
bobbyg16
6/19/14
One of my favorite suppliers. Item excellent, beautifully packaged, quick delivery and also wonderful customer service. They had sloved all my problems with patience. Strongly recommend!
ronaldk11
3/13/14
Just got my package today. My jewelry was very secure within it! And so beautiful.I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Will use this site again for my next order.
virgier
5/10/13
My purchase experience at beads.us compelled me to write this review. I visited seven different places searching for a necklace. Beads.us' service, and pricing were second to none. By the response that the necklace has received from others, I think that the product quality is the best as well. I would recommend beads.us to anyone.

Make sure before you order that you contact them and ask them if the particular item is in stock no matter what the dispatch time says. They will respond. Also, do not purchase on a holiday or anytime near a holiday. The item might be out of stock, but their probably working on it. I'm not affiliated in any way I just know how to deal with manufacturing agents.

By Imports E.

Hi! I´m planning to buy in this company. Did you received your parcel?

By Iveth Q.

Questions? Get answers from the Beads.us staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Beads.us