Review of Beads.us

Beads.us reviews

ramons35
12/5/18

I made a purchase on November 10th and it's almost a month later and even though the payment has already been taken out of my account the status of my shipment is still "pending". I have submitted multiple request tickets and even tried emailing both the contact emails from the site. The emails never get delivered and the request tickets have gone unanswered.

manonb5
4/24/18

I've been putting a monthly order with them for over a year. It was great at the start then shipping started to take longer and they started to make mistakes. Now I have no problems with mistakes, it happens but they changed my rep and she does not understand English at all.... It's like she is replying to another person, her replies has nothing to do with my questions...Yes they have good prices but this is getting way too frustrating. They will loose a good customer....

joannm31
9/21/17

My item shipped on sept 1 and I did not receive it yet. I won't use these people again. I don't trust them. If there was a problem, they could of e mailed me.

paule239
6/5/17

I've worked with Beads.us for several years. Their price & quality help my store being competitive in my country. Therefore, I wanna recommend this great online store to you, my friend.

minnak
4/6/17

Never waste your time and money with this online store.
I made several orders and all went ok.
Then latest order I paid for faster delivery and suddenly my order went missing.
After several weeks of waitin and several complaining tickets to the website, I got promise of the full money refund - if I withdraw the complait.
I tried to go into website and log in to my account and - BANG! - no acces to the pages.
THEY BLOODY BLOCKED ME in order to save the refund!
This matter is now going to Pay Pal resolution center.
Never ever order anything from Beads.us again!

kaurs1
3/1/16

I am an importer of stainless jewelry located in Canada. I have purchased from this company products that are supposed to be stainless and noticed that once the plating is removed, the material is copper color. Since when is stainless copper color?
I have been fighting for a refund , an ongoing fight that has lasted 5 weeks. The company still insists that the products I purchased are stainless.

roonis
11/3/15

I have been ordering jewellery and other components from Beads Us.
And i can highly recomend this site as i have been dealing with them for the padt 4 or 5 years. They are very efficient and honest.

Rooni

bobbyg16
6/19/14

One of my favorite suppliers. Item excellent, beautifully packaged, quick delivery and also wonderful customer service. They had sloved all my problems with patience. Strongly recommend!

ronaldk11
3/13/14

Just got my package today. My jewelry was very secure within it! And so beautiful.I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Will use this site again for my next order.

virgier
5/10/13

My purchase experience at beads.us compelled me to write this review. I visited seven different places searching for a necklace. Beads.us' service, and pricing were second to none. By the response that the necklace has received from others, I think that the product quality is the best as well. I would recommend beads.us to anyone.

I have been waiting almost a month. Still no order

By Renae F.

Hi! I´m planning to buy in this company. Did you received your parcel?

By Iveth Q.

Questions? Get answers from the Beads.us staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Beads.us