Beads.co.uk

Beads.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beads.co.uk also ranks 17th among Beads sites.

How would you rate Beads.co.uk?

“P J Beads Ltd is a world leading supplier of products,...”

PJ B.
4/22/12

P J Beads Ltd is a world leading supplier of products, both locally and across the world. I had a bead bracelet bought for my birthday and decided to add some more beads and charms, these charms add to the beauty of it. Very pleased with purchase especially at reduced price .

pjb2
April 22nd, 2012
appleg1
May 23rd, 2012
They have an extensive catalogue of their products, all of which they stock. In addition they have an online shop with a complete range of our products available.

Questions? Get answers from the Beads.co.uk staff and other customers.

Best value for beads. Over 5000 bead products. Fast reliable service . Swarovski beads, semi precious beads, glass beads, findings and much much more

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beads.co.uk?

Have a question about Beads.co.uk?