Review of Beachbody

dmca@beachbody.com

6 reviews with 4 stars

amyy20
2/21/18

I think Beachbody is a great company. I have purchased both from US site and now their CDN site. I find their website difficult to navigate, so I do have a hard time finding what I am looking for at times. I am also sad that we can not get all products in Canada (where as when we ordered from the US site we could). Yes, you have to watch to see if you are signing yourself up for a subscription, most challenge packs are going to auto enroll you with a couple of their products or if you want the best price on their supplement products the best price will be via subscription. I do not fault them on this and I personally feel they make it pretty clear. They also make it very easy to cancel or give you an option to delay shipments for a couple of months, any dealings with customer service have been awesome. My favorite thing they have come out with is Beachbody on Demand. They literally have every program for you to stream at a very reasonable price.

My rating is a four star due to website design and not being able to get some of the products in Canada.

jamiem139
10/31/17

Love the products. Love the company. My only complaint is that they are super expensive and therefore making it hard to lose weight with this company, because unless you have a super great job, you can not afford it. Other than that, love the company. The Shakeology tastes soooo amazing! Their Energize tastes amazing as well. Will continue to use when I'm not broke!

Tip for consumers: Very expensive!

las326
9/11/16

They really could use a great web designer!! Their site has some frustrating functionality issues, from weirdly logging you out to strange, yet-to-be-determined relationships with Team Beachbody and Shakeology, but these issues are easy to work around. (If they're all the same company, just make them all one site??)

I have had such great success with both Beachbody workouts and their Shakeology products--I've been a customer for over a year and have come to rely on these things for whipping myself into shape and better health. I really was beyond impressed and I've been dieting for over twenty years (I'm in my early 30s, yes, we start them young in the USA). I've honestly tried everything from supplements to good old-fashioned ED -- I even sent away for a mail order "herbal weight loss tincture discovered in the Amazon rainforest" I saw in the back of a People magazine when I was 15. (Its effects were negligible).

The autoship/autorenew thing you can't opt out of until after you've made your purchase is kind of annoying but it's fairly standard practice for businesses these days. BB/Shakeology makes it VERY easy to cancel that -- either an email or a phone call will do it, and they are prompt. Any time I've spoken to a rep on the phone they've been incredibly helpful and very quick to fix any issues. Their shipping times are also insanely fast, even for regular shipping.

Love this company, big fan. (Just hire a better web developer, please!)

lenas10
1/21/16

I've tried their Insanity, P90x and Shakeology. All great products, my only complaint is about their Customer Support.

jenniferf35
6/1/15

This company really is interested in your health and it shows. The customer service could use some help, but in no way does that deter me from using their quality products. They've allowed our nonprofit organization to be a coach so we can use it for fundraising without any cost to us. Pretty incredible!

michaelr104
4/10/15

Insanity is exactly that. I hate it when I'm doing it but when that insane 30 minutes is over, I feel so good. I feel even better after a week or two of the workouts because I actually see results. There is just no way around it, to lose weight you have to work. And if I'm going to work, I'm really going to work. And I am not going spend hours and hours a day doing it. 30 minutes, suck it up and do it. It's worth it.

Questions? Get answers from the Beachbody staff and other customers.

Beachbody?