BBWMeet.us

BBWMeet.us has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BBWMeet.us also ranks 48th among Dating sites.

How would you rate BBWMeet.us?

“This site is great!”

kewannap j.
10/14/15

I logged onto this website a year and a half ago to find this wonderful girl. We spoke only once on the phone and then we met. Our date lasted 13 hours!! I continued to date her frequently. We have now moved in together and are engaged to be married whenever they legalize gay marriage here in Chicago. I just want to say without your site, I would have never found the love of my life. Thank you so much!!

kewannapj
October 14th, 2015

Tip for consumers: i like this dating site

jacobd23
November 24th, 2015
I met and have found my love on this site. At first she passed me by, but then she e-mailed me. That was 3 months ago, and I am selling my place in Houston and moving to Arizona to marry her and spend the rest of our lives together. Tracy and I are a perfect match, and we found each other here on LargeFriends

Questions? Get answers from the BBWMeet.us staff and other customers.

The Best Dating Site For Meet Local BBW Singles And Their Admirers???Date A BBW,Meet BBW,BBW personals,BBW Chat! Join Free and Start Searching Now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BBWMeet.us?

Have a question about BBWMeet.us?