Review of BBToyStore

Tel: 856-853-8775
sales@bbtoystore.com

swathys
3/25/19

I placed two large orders of beanies babies with this business over a two week span. I made a special request for packaging with both Bob and Dave so that the tags could stay in mint condition. Both individuals made sure that my request was fulfilled. I was beyond pleased with the exceptional packaging and care that was taken by the warehouse staff with each beanie baby. Pros: Great communication, great prices, free shipping, trusted business, and they care about the customer's experience.

If only every business could be like this one. Thank you so much!

bp298
3/12/19

I have now used them to sell a lot of my pops I no longer wanted to have. They were able to offer a fair price for them and include shipping. Bob has always been a professional when dealing with each order I've sent in and provided excellent communication. Paid quotes as promised. A+ Service.

michaelg1129
2/11/19

These guys are awesome !!! I have sold them many Funko Pops, wacky wobblers and Gentle giant figures.They offered me a fair price for my collection.I have been downsizing my collection and have so far sold to them 3 times.No problems and great service.They give quick responses. I have sold them in January and February of 2019.
Thanks again guys!!! Great time dealing with you!!!

ginab145
11/8/18

I was very worried to send my items in to a total stranger. I called the BBB, checked the reviews, but was just a little scared. Well, they were fantastic!!!!!!! Did everything they said, made it super easy to do your list with their site. Couldn't ask for anything easier.

reaganb3
11/1/18

I am in Canada and was very hesitant to send off thousands of dollars worth of Webkinz so I initiated a lot of correspondence with Bob. His responses were immediate and professional. Upon shipping the, I received all of the invoiced money within 7 days of receipt. Considering I sent several hundred , I found this a quick response. All in all a wonderful experience and I hope someone finally enjoys them.

lindseyb63
10/11/18

My grandma had a whole collection of beanie babies, and we were just ready to get rid of them. They helped us throughout the whole process.

sallyp75
8/29/18

I have been selling to BBToystore for awhile now and I have to say it has been a smooth and easy process. They are fast and extremely patient with me. Super customer service and I get paid !! Promptly I must add. I highly recommend them.

amberb142
6/6/18

I have pre ordered 3 different items. I received updates on when they would be shipping, they shipped fast, and I received them SUPER fast. Love this site !!! Will be ordering so much more from them. Thank you !!!!!!!!!

patn41
5/17/18

I'm currently having my third sale of TY beanie babies/buddies processed by sell2bbtoystore.com. The first two went very well. The processing is very quick and payment was prompt. I really appreciate their professional attitude and will continue to sell off my and my daughter's TY collections with them.
Thank you!

donnat114
5/4/18

We first sent a small shipment of Pluffs and they paid what they said they would. The whole process took under 2 weeks with shipping and processing at the store. We sent a much larger shipment of Beanie Babies and that went even better, the store paying what they said. Money was in my Paypal account when they said it would be. The items were mint condition and the whole experience was drama free.

lindseyj20
4/12/18

*I sold via sell2bbnovelties.com*

I was a little reluctant sending off my Beanie Baby collection after having them for nearly 20 years, but I'm so glad I did! I've actually known about this site for years because I'm pretty sure I may have bought Beanies from them about 10 years ago. I had communicated with the owner a few days prior asking a question about the heart tags, and he was quick to reply. I sent 3 boxes of Beanies (about 135 Beanies), all $50-$80 in each box, which meant each qualified for a free UPS shipping label (minimum of $25 to get free shipping labels). Shipping labels and quote confirmation came promptly. Beanie boxes got to them within a week or so of me sending them and I heard back within a few days that they had checked and accepted the whole collection! Do keep in mind, if your beanies have stains, look ratty (like they were played with), or if the heart tag is bent, then they won't accept them. Mine had been stored in Rubbermaid containers for YEARS with 95% of them having heart tag protectors, so they were all in collectible condition. Since I chose the PayPal method for receiving funds, it took a day or so to get the money, which was expected and they do take fees out (I think it was about $6 from my total, which was expected and listed on the site). I am very very very pleased with the overall experience and glad my collection is in great hands and I made great money!

christieg11
2/14/18

I've sold off my collection of Barbies to them for a great wholesale price. They were quick to respond, communicated clearly, and paid what they promised. I'd work with them again and again.

katiem121
7/19/17

I had my beanies to sell along with a promise and quote from the owner to purchase them. He, the owner, refused to send me the promised shipping labels, i have had them boxed and ready to go for months waiting on this company to respond to me with promised labels. In my oppinion this is fraud. I could have tried to sell these but i have been waiting on this owner at Bbtoys for over 2 months. I made several calls with a promise from them to purchase my beanies. He quoted the price, and now today he said he doesnt want them, "its not worth it to him", thats terrible not to mention very bad business, to say to a customer and a potential buyer as well.
so i lost other possible sales waiting on his labels, i will be reporting him to the better business bureau.

Response from Bob B., BBToyStore Representative
BBToyStore is not the correct website to sell Beanies but since we own the site that does I will respond to the complaint. We tried really hard to work with this person. We sent over 15 emails to 2 different email addresses. We tried sending UPS labels multiple times. No one ever responds. She called us and starting yelling the F word over and over again to one of my girls on the phone. Eventually we told her enough was enough. No transaction ever took place and we ultimately said we didn't want to buy her items. It is very unfortunate the way it worked out but if the customer doesn't understand how to use email it makes things difficult. This is the first time in 15 years of buying items online that something like this has happened.
noelleg3
3/20/17

I ordered from them weeks ago, and my package went missing while being delivered. Tracking says the package was delivered, but I never received it, so I contacted customer support.

Their customer support is terrible. They told me to contact the USPS and they would resolve the issue if the package didn't turn up. USPS didn't help so I filed a missing mail form. I relayed the information to BBToyStore, which led to an extremely frustrating experience.

They told me to wait. After a week, I contacted them again and they were less helpful than before. They seemed accusatory because, "It just seems strange that it would have disappeared." Apparently, according to them, mail doesn't go missing and because it says delivered it must have been. And everything comes back to the post office as if they know where it was delivered. I too wish every package had a tracking device so I never had to deal with BBToystore in the first place!

I haven't heard from them since March 17th, and I wouldn't be surprised if I never do again. I don't have what I ordered, and I lost money in the process. All BBToyStore gave me was a headache. I definitely do not recommend buying from them because there are better stores and sellers who are much more trustworthy and customer orientated.

UPDATE 3/20/2017: They seemed to have blocked me from their website. Just to prove how awful their customer service is; there is also a picture attached. It hasn't been 9 days, it's been over a week. And I never said this happened to me all of the time, but that USPS is known for losing mail; I love how they twist my words! They're set in their belief that the post office delivered the package to me; I must be lying or too stupid to find the package in my own mailbox. Terrible service! Terrible store! I'm sorry I ever wasted my time on BBToystore. They're upset I left a bad review, but they decided not to reply to my email and fix the issue. It's their fault as far as I'm concerned. It's not my fault I didn't receive my package. Any store that wants to keep its customers knows to correct the problem as quickly as possible and not upset them further. Hopefully, no one has as difficult a time as I did.

My direct quote about missing packages, and you can see I never said I claim it happens to me all of the time: "It's not strange, the USPS misplaces packages constantly. I worked briefly for Amazon customer service, and people reported missing packages daily, which we had to replace and refund."

I also added a photo detailing the timeline of our emails.

Response from Bob B., BBToyStore Representative
USPS Tracking number = 9400111699000712960517 . Shows delivered at the customers address on March 8th, 2017. 9 Days before this complaint. We were in the middle of communicating with the customer and post office regarding this issue before this complaint came in trying to resolve what may have happened at the customers address when the post office delivered it. The customer claims this happens all the time to them and we should just refund them. We did ask the post office and haven't heard back yet. Unfortunately I guess we were not acting fast enough for the customer and they decided to leave this complaint instead. I do apologize that the post office delivered the item and you can't find it. We would like get this resolved with the post office for you.
maureeno7
7/15/16

Dishonest response, I followed all your instructions I sent 3 emails Two directly to you l and contacted customer service. Your reply is dishonest. I pre ordered an item, I waited, it arrived with damaged box. It was a Funko, Willie Wonka Dorbz, and the box is as important as the item. I asked for a return label, I was sent an address. I had to submit pictures, they wanted a description, I did that. I wrote an honest review, I was promised a label if I removed poor review I did no label. I have since found that if go to Amazon at least they give return labels if there is a problem. I am in business myself and would never post a negative review without giving the business a fair chance to correct the issue. if you had addressed the issue as promised this review would not have been negative. Your 60% rating is well deserved.

Response from Bob B., BBToyStore Representative
Of course we will help you. Please contact our customer service department and we will provide the label for you. Posting a review without contacting us first is really unfair.
karenl112
3/28/16

I live in the UK. I have been searching for a replacement plush toy which I purchased for my grand-daughter from the US. To my complete joy I found the same one atBBToyStore. I emailed Bob @ BBToyStore who filled my order and shipped it straight away. What great customer service!! Thank you Bob you have made a little girl very happy as her plush toy was beyond repair but had been much loved. I would certainly recommend this store for great customer service and unbeatable price.

shirlyd
3/15/16

I was unable to find a specific TY which was my sons security blanket. I found it at Bbtoystore when no one else had it. They are a life saver

franks102
11/5/15

I ordered a pecan hampster and he arrived early and looks great. My little girl loves it!!

paulac30
10/9/15

I just received the Funko Pop figures for my daughter and they are awesome! Thank you so much for the quick shipping. I will be back.

kimo13
11/10/14

I placed an order recently and some how mistyped my email address and I contacted them after I saw it and I got an email from them today saying that they cancelled my order as I requested which was NOT true all I said in the email to them was that I had accidently typed the wrong email address and sent them the correct one in the email also.

lillianl10
11/5/13

I was happy with my purchases. Received in 3 days. Will buy again

dominickb
6/28/13

I ordered some cards eight days ago and I paid for 3 to 5 day shipping. They are still "in processing" which means they have yet to even send it. I hate this store.

andid
2/6/11

I have ordered from BBToyStore three times and all were good experiences. The last order was kind of a special one and they were pretty helpful. Got my stuff quickly. I would recommend them.

connies
11/20/09

this company said that my order was shipped when in fact it was not even in stock. When I tried to talk to the manager I was flat out told no. The website's info on when these would ship was incorrect and I am certain that this was intentional

toywiz, but i dont really recommend it. because there are many bad reviews on it, but the have a lot of pokemon card like magcargo ex for $5!

By loldjd l.

Questions? Get answers from the BBToyStore staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BBToyStore