Review of BBPeopleMeet

BBPeopleMeet reviews

West Hollywood, CA 90069, US

janw137
6/14/19

I belonged to this site four years ago. I met one man in person. He and I went through an appropriate meeting process, i.e., exchanging messages on the site, then moving to phone conversations, to finally meeting in person. By the time we met, we had gotten to know each other, and I knew I was meeting a nice person. We were not a romantic match, but I am glad I met him. I also got to know on the site a nice man who is out-of-state. Again, we went through a meeting process that took a little time and that has resulted in being phone friends. Fast forward to the present experience: What a waste of time. I had hoped to make friends to use the chat feature with now and then. I found out quickly that "chat" to the present men means sex chat. I became open to possibly meeting someone and then discovered that no one wanted to use the site to get acquainted. They wanted to move immediately to an exchange of personal contact information. One man actually became very annoyed because I did not want to meet immediately after just saying "hello" to him. It became bizarre to watch men share way too much personal information quickly, such as phone numbers and last names. One man even wanted to send me his web page (with last name, address, phone number). These men are foolhardy to think that women don't stalk men or become otherwise potentially dangerous. Their lack of personal boundaries was alarming. Then there were the sexually inappropriate messages, of course. I made the mistake of paying for six months, as it seemed more cost effective overall. I didn't make it to three months. It was a disgusting experience, and I don't recommend the site to any woman who is seeking quality men. The lack of patience regarding getting to know someone was appalling, and the men felt predatory very quickly. I hung in there as long as I could and even shared in my profile the expectation of personal boundaries. I am not sure many men there even knew what that meant. Another reviewer called the site a hookup site. I would agree.

utterlys
6/3/19

Spoke to a gentleman today who have me the fake name of Raymond. Informed him of scammers and also that the filters aren't working correctly. I also asked to speak to a supervisor, he said if you ask again I'm hanging up on you. Chuckles and disconnects. I have a video and wouldn't recommend this site

jacquier7
11/8/18

I would have given it a negative 5.This site goes so far below expectations, I don't know where to begin. Worse option ever - it is not a dating site it a hookup site that try's to be dating site but fails every time. fon't Waste your time or money. Shady people and their CS people are hideous.

same101
10/15/18

Fake Profiles abound.
No communication unless you are a paid account.
Old crappy looking website.
They will not let you delete your account.
I do not trust this company and will never give them a credit card number!

celial9
1/23/18

I began receiving harassing and inappropriate messages from people claiming that they found my email address on this site. I have never registered for this site. This began over a year ago and I have at three separate occasions directly requested customer service to take my email off the site. Each time I was "assured" that it had happened. Each time, a few months later, I received more harassing messages. I am now being given this "assurance" for the third time without any change in response. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

agathab3
7/21/17

This site is owned by Peoplemedia.com. They own over 26 other dating sites including Match.com and Ourtime.com They do not give refunds or cancel memberships and do not care to make sure the consumer is happy with their service. They couldn't care less. I've joined a number of dating sites over the years and have never encountered this. Most dating sites will offer a refund if you let them know within the first week you're unhappy. Many members on this site do not upload photos and do not fill out their profiles. Which means they are cheating, or scamming. I also noticed many don't read your profile and contact you anyway. I expect this from the free sites not a paying one. If you are looking to meet someone with class and at least a High School education, don't sign up for this dating site. It's a waste of time and money.

warrene5
2,393 helpful votes
10/29/16

This site www.bbpeoplemeet.com just redirected me to match.com

Questions? Get answers from the BBPeopleMeet staff and other customers.

BBPeopleMeet?