Review of BBPeopleMeet

BBPeopleMeet reviews

West Hollywood, CA 90069, US

jacquier7
11/8/18

I would have given it a negative 5.This site goes so far below expectations, I don't know where to begin. Worse option ever - it is not a dating site it a hookup site that try's to be dating site but fails every time. fon't Waste your time or money. Shady people and their CS people are hideous.

same101
10/15/18

Fake Profiles abound.
No communication unless you are a paid account.
Old crappy looking website.
They will not let you delete your account.
I do not trust this company and will never give them a credit card number!

celial9
1/23/18

I began receiving harassing and inappropriate messages from people claiming that they found my email address on this site. I have never registered for this site. This began over a year ago and I have at three separate occasions directly requested customer service to take my email off the site. Each time I was "assured" that it had happened. Each time, a few months later, I received more harassing messages. I am now being given this "assurance" for the third time without any change in response. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

agathab3
7/21/17

This site is owned by Peoplemedia.com. They own over 26 other dating sites including Match.com and Ourtime.com They do not give refunds or cancel memberships and do not care to make sure the consumer is happy with their service. They couldn't care less. I've joined a number of dating sites over the years and have never encountered this. Most dating sites will offer a refund if you let them know within the first week you're unhappy. Many members on this site do not upload photos and do not fill out their profiles. Which means they are cheating, or scamming. I also noticed many don't read your profile and contact you anyway. I expect this from the free sites not a paying one. If you are looking to meet someone with class and at least a High School education, don't sign up for this dating site. It's a waste of time and money.

warrene5
2,288 helpful votes
10/29/16

This site www.bbpeoplemeet.com just redirected me to match.com

Questions? Get answers from the BBPeopleMeet staff and other customers.

BBPeopleMeet?