This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Birdwell Beach Britches

Birdwell Beach Britches has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Birdwell Beach Britches also ranks 19th among Surfing sites.

How would you rate Birdwell Beach Britches?

“Birdwell's board shorts are the best anywhere”

Stan O.
9/29/14

Birdwell's board shorts are the best anywhere. Any real surfer will tell you. Just ask. They're comfortable and they never wear out. I've had mine for 10 years and love them. Will only buy new ones because my GF wants me to wear something different once in a while.

“The board shorts lack a lot in design for $89”

Arthur B.
7/8/16

I bought the small shorts, I have a 31 inch waist. Too small, the button fly takes quite a while to fasten and unfasten. Sent them back and got a refund. Liked the style so much I decided to order the mediums. The Velcro on the sides only attached with about an eight of an inch of contact. The tabs pulled off with minimal movement. Probably would be ok if they weren't so cheap that they couldn't add an inch of Velcro. Do not buy, you will probably be disappointed. They need Evelyn back. Bird well walking shorts suck. They should stick to board shorts.

stano6
September 29th, 2014

Tip for consumers: Good for surfers but even if you don't surf they look pretty sweet.

arthurb65
July 8th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Birdwell Beach Britches staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Birdwell Beach Britches?

Have a question about Birdwell Beach Britches?