Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge?

“Awful service, lies and constantly put on hold for over 20 min etc”

vincent m.
7/24/18

I bought I jeep there... from day one issues. 1) they prepped the wrong jeep and sent all the info to my insurance and then had to re-do everything again 2) service issue after service issue everything from alternator to electrical system etc etc etc... 3) in touch with them dozens of times... total joke waiting on phone, coming in to get car serviced and they were "not ready" with parts yet they told me over phone to come in. Had to take at least 6 vacation days to have car serviced since there is minimal service on Saturday's 4) the only person there with a brain is Bob... the rest are useless 5) I calculated I paid 3/4 in service for what I paid for the car itself...!

vincentm60
July 24th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge?

Have a question about Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge?