BayCare

BayCare has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate BayCare?

“Poor care, long wait time”

Mike N.
4/14/19

The BayCare Urgent Care location that I am reviewing is at Haines City, FL. I made a online reservation for my wife for 9:30amthe next day, got there at a few minutes after 9:00am. After filling out all forms with a tablet and paying first, of course, we were directed into a waiting room for the doctor. We waited so long and I complained 3 times and they said stay in the room. We waited until 11:50am until the doctor came in.The doctor was actually a PA and was nice, but was with us for 4 minutes and 35 seconds, after waiting over 2 hours. She gave my wife 3 prescriptions and we were on our way. Will never go there again or recommend them. Do yourself a favor and go to CentraCare.

miken285
April 14th, 2019

Because they are a couple miles from our house and provide Urgent Care

By Mike N.

We also use CentraCare in Kissimmee, FL on Hwy 192 West

By Mike N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BayCare staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BayCare?

Have a question about BayCare?