Battery Operated Candles

Battery Operated Candles

Battery Operated Candles has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5,290 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Battery Operated Candles most frequently mention customer service, free shipping and coupon code. Battery Operated Candles ranks 57th among Candles sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.5%
5,107

• Had a question and called customer service and the agent was very friendly and helpful

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Battery Operated Candles?

“Very easy to navigate and check out”

Denise C.
8/23/20

Very easy to navigate and check out. I was very happy to find some favorite battery operated Candle Impressions candles here. I look forward to receiving them! Update: Yay... I received my order quickly and I'm enjoying my new candles, with a few set aside as gifts. I was really impressed with how they made sure each item was securely wrapped and protected from damage. I will certainly order again and I've shared their website with friends and family.

“Your bag and how it works is very challenging”

Peggy A.
5/17/20

Your bag and how it works is very challenging. Nothing that says when you enter an items you click continue shopping.

Reviews (5,290)

glendoraw20
Glendora W.
May 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

The online experience to view products and place order went smoothly. Delivery was timely. I wanted the eternity frameless candles for funeral for my dad's passing. We placed a picture on the front and gave one to each family member. They thought this was an excellent idea VS using a flame candle. We are all happy with the quality of the candles. We will definitely recommend your company to others and will purchase additional as needed. Thank you for your service.

pennyb121
Penny B.
January 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

Fast and easy ordering. Love the different size outdoor candles. I have purchased outdoor candles from 2 other well know companies and I have to say that these candles are more realistic and shine a lot brighter . The whole candle has a warm glow and not just a tiny light at the top!!! I would highly recommend purchasing from Battery Operated Candles. I will be making future purchases.

karens1598
Karen S.
June 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

Bought different color of these a couple weeks ago. So far, so good! Now I need the white ones! Great service and fast shipping!

lindag1168
LINDA G.
June 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

found exactly what I was looking for on your site HOWEVER, MERCHANDISE WAS DELIEVRED WITH CANDLE SEPARATED FROM LANTERN BASE AND ONE LAMTERN HAD WIRE DETACHED SO IT DOESN'T WORK. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

pattis206
Patti S.
June 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

Looking for candles to put in lanterns around pool. Hope these work and don't melt in the Georgia sun.
Great!

dianeb1039
Diane B.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

I had ordered 4 3# battery operated candles with timer elsewhere 2 weeks ago and they never turned off. Contacted the company thinking that maybe the entire lot was defective but no answer. I pray your candles are tested to operate the way they should because I have to get on a ladder to change the batteries and/or turn them on and I don't want to turn them off manually every day.

gretchenc39
Gretchen C.
May 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

The candles I ordered from you at least seven years ago have been fantastic. I use them in the spring and summer, but now it's time to get some new ones. I sure hope these are as good.

lauram1346
Laura M.
June 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Just placed first order, easy. Now to wait for the products.

Update: Received order, very happy with everything. I will order from your site again. :)

randis49
Randi S.
December 28th, 2019
Verified purchase

Great site. Made my Christmas to find these. Very well made not flimsy. So bright to see the snow falling constantly. Loved it. Buying more for gifts next year.

robertc682
Robert C.
May 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

Nice easy purchase, found the perfect display base for my collectible water bottles, nice price too. Thank you.

debram637
Debra M.
June 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy to order, good description of items, candles look realistic with batteries supplied which was nice,various sizes available, look very nice in my lanterns

annef294
Anne F.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

I can always count on you for a great variety to choose from. I've ordered many times over the years. Always satisfied with selection price, and quality.

caroll414
Carol L.
December 24th, 2019
Verified purchase

love that you have so many products to choose from. However, I thought I was receiving ALL battery operated items but one was a plug in electric item. So not sure if it was a mispick or if I misread it on your website. And one of the 15 foot cluster lights has a mind of its own - comes on and flashes or twinkles at odd times despite setting the feature and timer! Overall happy though.

keilac8
Keila C.
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Well i just made my order so I'm not certain about the product itself but the website was easy to navigate thanks

robins509
Robin S.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

I was ordering and shipping to another person. Your information screens do not allow for the billing name and the shipping name to be different. In the end, I sent the product to the correct address, but to the attention of the wrong person.

debrab646
Debra B.
February 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

I like checking out your products anytime I want candles to put on my front porch..
This shipment I got pink tea lights for Valentines Day..and they were beautiful.....

caryr235
Cary R.
June 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Just ordered. So far okay. Will see how long it takes to receive item and condition when it arrives.

lindal319
Linda L.
May 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Very easy to order and nice selection. Arrived in a timely manner. Will order from this company again.

jeanf148
Jean F.
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Thanks for immediately replacing the glow light that came with original order, so nice not to have to return the defective one! Great customer service! Thank you!

patriciae243
Patricia E.
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great candles. I've used them for years; finally wearing down the timers. Can't complain though, they're at least 5-6 years old. I use them inside and outside my home.

briane532
Brian E.
June 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

So far so good. You had exactly what I wanted. I do wish you sold these window candles in a slightly discounted bundle (3 or 5, etc.)

loric425
Lori C.
April 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

I was very appreciative of the quick response and willingness to help with the delivery of my order! Thank you so much!

maryn373
Mary N.
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

So far so good but have not received order yet????
My 9' candle color is a little off compared to 7' and 5'. Am getting used to that. My 5' candle has a clicking going on intermittently by the flame. I am trying a few things to fix that. If can't will be in touch with you. Mary N.

andrewg673
Andrew G.
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

I'm a disabled veteran and this is my 2nd order. So far I've been very impressed. Unfortunately, the watch battery powered candles I initially purchased, aren't lasting as long as I expected. So I'm going with AA battery powered candles this time. I do like your products though and the site is easy to navigate.

Questions? Get answers from the Battery Operated Candles staff and other customers.

earlk29
Earl K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Battery Operated Candles?

Have a question about Battery Operated Candles?