Battery Operated Candles

Battery Operated Candles

Battery Operated Candles has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5,193 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Battery Operated Candles also ranks 49th among Candles sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.5%
5,013

• I phone Customer Service with a couple of questions, Sara could not have been more helpful.
  • It would be nice to be able to have a coupon code or sale items more often.

• I never saw a place to add cyber code in to get 10% discount.
How would you rate Battery Operated Candles?

“The online experience to view products and place order...”

Glendora W.
5/27/20

The online experience to view products and place order went smoothly. Delivery was timely. I wanted the eternity frameless candles for funeral for my dad's passing. We placed a picture on the front and gave one to each family member. They thought this was an excellent idea VS using a flame candle. We are all happy with the quality of the candles. We will definitely recommend your company to others and will purchase additional as needed. Thank you for your service.

“Your bag and how it works is very challenging”

Peggy A.
5/17/20

Your bag and how it works is very challenging. Nothing that says when you enter an items you click continue shopping.

Reviews (5,193)

customer service (43) coupon code (15) shopping experience (8) web site (8) window candles (13) order (222) flameless candles (8) quality products (5) water lanterns (5) replacement bulbs (7) tea lights (6) snow globe (9)
glendoraw20
Glendora W.
May 27th, 2020
pennyb121
Penny B.
January 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast and easy ordering. Love the different size outdoor candles. I have purchased outdoor candles from 2 other well know companies and I have to say that these candles are more realistic and shine a lot brighter . The whole candle has a warm glow and not just a tiny light at the top!!! I would highly recommend purchasing from Battery Operated Candles. I will be making future purchases.
karens1598
Karen S.
June 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Bought different color of these a couple weeks ago. So far, so good! Now I need the white ones! Great service and fast shipping!
pattis206
Patti S.
June 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Looking for candles to put in lanterns around pool. Hope these work and don't melt in the Georgia sun.
Great!
dianeb1039
Diane B.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had ordered 4 3# battery operated candles with timer elsewhere 2 weeks ago and they never turned off. Contacted the company thinking that maybe the entire lot was defective but no answer. I pray your candles are tested to operate the way they should because I have to get on a ladder to change the batteries and/or turn them on and I don't want to turn them off manually every day.
avas53
Ava S.
January 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Choosing my product and checkout was easy. The only thing that I'm not seeing is my estimated arrival time. Thank you. Sincerely, Ava
gretchenc39
Gretchen C.
May 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
The candles I ordered from you at least seven years ago have been fantastic. I use them in the spring and summer, but now it's time to get some new ones. I sure hope these are as good.
lauram1346
Laura M.
June 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Just placed first order, easy. Now to wait for the products.

Update: Received order, very happy with everything. I will order from your site again. :)
randis49
Randi S.
December 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great site. Made my Christmas to find these. Very well made not flimsy. So bright to see the snow falling constantly. Loved it. Buying more for gifts next year.
robertc682
Robert C.
May 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Nice easy purchase, found the perfect display base for my collectible water bottles, nice price too. Thank you.
debram637
Debra M.
June 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to order, good description of items, candles look realistic with batteries supplied which was nice,various sizes available, look very nice in my lanterns
annef294
Anne F.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
I can always count on you for a great variety to choose from. I've ordered many times over the years. Always satisfied with selection price, and quality.
keilac8
Keila C.
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Well i just made my order so I'm not certain about the product itself but the website was easy to navigate thanks
debrab646
Debra B.
February 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
I like checking out your products anytime I want candles to put on my front porch..
This shipment I got pink tea lights for Valentines Day..and they were beautiful.....
caryr235
Cary R.
June 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Just ordered. So far okay. Will see how long it takes to receive item and condition when it arrives.
lindal319
Linda L.
May 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy to order and nice selection. Arrived in a timely manner. Will order from this company again.
jeanf148
Jean F.
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Thanks for immediately replacing the glow light that came with original order, so nice not to have to return the defective one! Great customer service! Thank you!
roseh189
Rose H.
May 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Was disappointed with the flat shipping rate. I guess for people who order large amounts it's good but my original order was for $10.90 and that doubled with the shipping fee. Wish I had a large enough space to warrant the flat shipping rate.
patriciae243
Patricia E.
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great candles. I’ve used them for years; finally wearing down the timers. Can’t complain though, they’re at least 5-6 years old. I use them inside and outside my home.
caroll414
Carol L.
December 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
love that you have so many products to choose from. However, I thought I was receiving ALL battery operated items but one was a plug in electric item. So not sure if it was a mispick or if I misread it on your website. And one of the 15 foot cluster lights has a mind of its own - comes on and flashes or twinkles at odd times despite setting the feature and timer! Overall happy though.
briane532
Brian E.
June 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good. You had exactly what I wanted. I do wish you sold these window candles in a slightly discounted bundle (3 or 5, etc.)
virginiag113
Virginia G.
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love these lantern! I thought that I ordered the Santa with dogs and instead received the Santa with. Deer. I will go back and review my original order to see whether I made the mistake or your company did.
loric425
Lori C.
April 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was very appreciative of the quick response and willingness to help with the delivery of my order! Thank you so much!
maryn373
Mary N.
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good but have not received order yet????
My 9' candle color is a little off compared to 7' and 5'. Am getting used to that. My 5' candle has a clicking going on intermittently by the flame. I am trying a few things to fix that. If can't will be in touch with you. Mary N.
peggya25
Peggy A.
May 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Battery Operated Candles staff and other customers.

earlk29
Earl K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Battery Operated Candles?

Have a question about Battery Operated Candles?