Battery Clerk CA

Battery Clerk CA has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Battery Clerk CA ranks 67th among Batteries sites.

How would you rate Battery Clerk CA?

“Batteryclerk.ca - Lousy Service - don't use them!”

B Z.
6/19/17

I ordered a battery in May. They charged my credit card right away. They tell you its usually 3-5 days for your order to ship out but more than 3 weeks later, my item has not yet been shipped. In early June they corresponded with me that my item would probably ship out within 1 -2 more days. That never happened. I finally demanded that they cancel my order and reimburse me. That never happened either. They took my money but never provided the item that was ordered. I am now forced to file a complaint with the credit card company, and that will take a month or two to get my money back. What a waste of time. Batteryclerk.ca is a lousy company! Don't use them. Pay $5 more elsewhere and get what you pay for!

bz7
June 19th, 2017

Tip for consumers:
Do not order from Batteryclerk.ca ! They are a lousy company.

Questions? Get answers from the Battery Clerk CA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Battery Clerk CA?

Have a question about Battery Clerk CA?