Review of Banners.com

Tel: 866.419.7446
service@banners.com

tracyr126
3/1/19

I called and message right in a second when I found out wrong address, she told me she got my new address and will update for me.The package still send to wrong address , I called them, they told me I can"t correct my address when order approved , even just next second. But this is not the first beginning what they told me.i asked if they can send me the label to my new address , they said they will think out it then get back with me. 3days already, I haven"t hear any news from them. I used to buy a lot of banners from them, not anymore.

ravenw12
12/8/18

Had a banner made for school. Customer service was spot on. Banner was as described. Turnaround time really fast. Overall great experience.

deloachef
11/11/17

We ordered Magnets for our delivery vans.. This was the first time we ordered from banners.com. We WILL be ordering again, when needed Matt has gone over and beyond to make us happy... Good pricing, options, designs and customer service..

annek53
5/26/17

Banners.com made a mistake on my order by misspelling a word. I had to reorder and they would only cut the shipping in half. I had to pay for the rest. I'm very unhappy with Banner's.com and will NOT use them again. Very poor customer service!!

carll12
8/11/13

Back in the 80s and 90s printing a banner was ridiculously expensive. Times have changed; on Banners.com you can order a high quality 6 foot full-color banner for as little as $30. I've found Banners.com to be reliable and the quality to be good. We used them for a couple trade shows and were happy with the results. They also sell a number of other types of signs for conferences as the like which are also reasonably priced. The turn around is reasonably quick although depending on where in the country you're located the shipping time varies a bit.

Questions? Get answers from the Banners.com staff and other customers.

Banners.com?