Bakeren Og Kokken

Bakeren Og Kokken has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bakeren Og Kokken ranks 114th among Kitchen sites.

How would you rate Bakeren Og Kokken?

“Bad service”

Karolina E.
8/29/18

I ordered an item on sale and paid with my bankcard. Got a confirmation on email. But 5 days later I got an email saying that they would not send me what I ordered and that they would pay me back in a few days. The explanation was that it was wrongly priced. I checkd their homepage and there the item was still on sale for the same price as I had paid 5 days earlier. Took a whole week for me to receive my money back!

karolinae
August 29th, 2018

andreasj3
February 14th, 2018

On their website it listed that they had what I ordered in stock and that it would take 3-4 days to get to me. It took them 9 days to mail it to me and they only did so after I contacted them and were upset about them not keeping what they promised. I received no reply from customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the Bakeren Og Kokken staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bakeren Og Kokken?

Have a question about Bakeren Og Kokken?