Review of Bader Co

Indianapolis, IN 46240

1 Review From Our Community

melindal1
6/5/15

Never in my life have I been treated so badly by a company that I have paid $9 to on a monthly basis for 2 years to insure the belongings in my storage unit.

I have a legitimate claim against their company as some belongings were stolen out of my unit. At first, (after a one-hour hold time) they did sound good and even treated me with respect. I was aghast at the fact that ANT claim of theft is only good for $2,000 worth of coverage. Luckily, I am also covered by my renter's insurance for up to $40K (which make a LOT more sense as they are less expensive and actually treat me with respect whenever I need to talk to them)

The ROBERTA happened to me. She announced that she was the claims adjuster on my case and before I even got out a "hello, thanks for taking my call" she announced in the smarmiest tone ever that my belongings wouldn't be covered and my claim was denied, because my stuff just "mysteriously disappeared".

Isn't that what happens in a robbery? You don't really know what is gone and what isn't until you go through everything. And it did not just "mysteriously disappear" ... I have a police case number. The police (and I) both know who stole it. We know the date of loss and all of the circumstances surrounding it.

CONSUMER WARNING!!!! Insure your storage (or anything else Bader might happen to insure) and hire ANYONE else! These people are frauds and I can't complain loudly enough to get their or anyone else's attention.

It's sick making. Especially Roberta. What a b*tch.

Tip for consumers: Do your research, know they will only cover $2,000 worth of your stuff and stay away!!! Go with anyone else.

Questions? Get answers from the Bader Co staff and other customers.

Bader Co?