Backstreet Surveillance reviews

Tel: 800-431-3056

jamesd484
James D.
12/4/18

I'm a repeat Backstreet-Surveillance customer. My previous experience was great and their customer service was excellent so when I wanted to add to my home surveillanc3 system, it was an easy choice to stick with them.

filibertop
Filiberto P.
12/4/18

Shopping is very easy and the system works just right. This is an add to my main system; service support is not as easy as the buying experience. Manual with cameras are a joke!

richardl574
Richard L.
12/3/18

Tried to chat for 2 weeks. Finally got connected today with an associate. He was quick and through. Thanks.

tomc397
Tom C.
11/30/18

I have only placed two orders. Both were easily executed and timely received. A minor hiccup occurred with the second order when the street number in my address was changed from 7305 to 7301. Because a signature was required for delivery this delayed receipt of items from a Friday to a Monday. Of course, UPS doesn't pay any attention to names on the package which had not changed. And in fact the Friday of the scheduled delivery UPS delivered another package to the address.

robertw670
Robert W.
11/27/18

Added an audio channel which works great but it isn't assignable to other channels as stated in the product information. My dvr only transmits audio on channel 1

ldj7
LD J.
11/26/18

This is the 2nd surveillance system that I have purchased from Backstreet. Their tech support was very helpful in understanding my 1st system and I anticipate the same excellent service on this system.

toddb170
Todd B.
11/26/18

I love all my cameras I have from Backstreet-surveillance.com. I finally bought the last of my 8 cameras. Very happy with all of it.

adamb238
Adam B.
11/26/18

Good prices, the website is a bit clunky with an older interface. Also, load times were pretty rough (but I recognize it's cyber monday right now!)

carlam125
Carla M.
11/26/18

I have not received the device yet, so I cannot comment. Having to upgrade my device was unexpected and thus far very time consuming

markh474
Mark H.
11/26/18

After much research I found Backstreet Surveillance, I'm glad I did. Talked with Mac this morning, he answered my questions and put together a quote promptly. Prices was great and I placed the order.

carlc105
Carl C.
11/26/18

For multiple orders, the products, support and service have been exactly what I needed as a home do-it-yourself customer.

Thanks!

stevens310
Steven S.
11/26/18

Second purchase from site, happy with first and had a customer service rep call and verify on first order. camera video a lot better that current d link model

michaelh1224
Michael H.
11/26/18

Great website and GREAT assistance from Mac Jorgens. I would not have made the purchase without is assistance!

rudic1
Rudi C.
11/25/18

Have been researching system other than lorex, Qsee and others. Read reviews and found one that mentioned Back Street. Opened web site and found all the information I was looking for. Good selection of systems. Nice to know that all components for the systems are optimized. All is explained on this site and especially the Utube videos. looking forward to installing the system I purchased.

aaronf86
Aaron F.
11/25/18

Shopping experience was easy and went smoothly. It was nice to be able to pick and choose which products I wanted.

douglass61
Douglas S.
11/25/18

Fairly easy to follow the site organization. I had a few questions that were addressed in the online chat

mauricem59
Maurice M.
11/23/18

I had some trouble setting up my Elite and Ultra IP cameras overseas, once I contacted the backstreet customer service desk they took control of my system and configured all cameras. I called the customer service desk multiple times and every person that I spoke too was able to troubleshoot and resolve my problem. The backstreet staff is very knowledgeable on all aspects of the surveillance system.

leen47
Lee N.
11/23/18

simple to navigate web site for info on all products in video systems. I'm adding two more cameras to my system, found what I wanted in a short amount of time.

manikandanc1
Manikandan C.
11/22/18

Very good and easy, and there was lots of online tutorials to help pick the right camera and learn on the entire process

davidb1862
David B.
11/22/18

I was about to order a Lorex and a friend recommended me to check out your site. With the better support I went for your 4K system

johnv343
john v.
11/20/18

shopping ok , but when I had an issue with one of my cameras I did not get the service you advertise in your web site.

glenw42
Glen W.
11/19/18

No one returned my call. I want to make sure the camera I received only need a cat6 cable run to it to make it fully functional.

abus9
Abu S.
11/19/18

I purchased a kit from Backstreet many years ago and I have been very happy with the equipment and the service I get whenever I have any questions. The unit I am purchasing now is for my new home which I am building right now. Even if the new house will not be ready until April or May of next year, I wanted to buy this kit because of the discount.

jacobc101
jacob C.
11/18/18

I purchased an HD-CVI system a few years back and loved it.
So I install these systems on all the new homes I build

waynea69
Wayne A.
11/16/18

I have only experienced the equipment selection and ordering process so far. I'll rate again once the product is installed and working.

Questions? Get answers from the Backstreet Surveillance staff and other customers.

Backstreet Surveillance?