Review of Baber's

Moss Point, MS 39563, US
Tel: +1-228-312-0350

antoniom83
12/12/17

I rented some furniture from them paid on time a storm come thru rocking my trailer my tv ended up falling over no problem I got a new tv but continued to pay for Babers tv. I also had a ps4 kids bunked and a living rm set payment was$145 a week. But i would put $300 on it to stay ahead which ended up being $326 every two weeks cause they changed my agreement without me agreeing but cool so now I'm on my 5th month and I just can't pay no More I'm broke so I called them to come get furniture back they come the next day saying just give them something anything and I'm like I don't have it please take the furniture ok they start moving thing out imin my rm eating after they load the truck she explains they are not taking the tv or bunkbed cause of damages I said the tv fell over cause of the storm and wats wrong with the bed my kids never really was there she told me the top corner or something so she said she was gonna check insurance on tv call them monday ok I went to kids bedrm to check Wat part was broke on the bed I kid u not u would need force to break the piece on the bed the movers did it cause they really didn't want to take the whole bunked apart plus I smelled beer in the lady breathe they tryn to force me to keep paying for a product I called them Monday morning. Let the gm know wat happened she called me a liar she gone file charges cause I'm behind and don't want to pay i said I didn't say i wasn't gonna pay for the tv but Wat r my rights in this she said u don't have any then I told her I would just get a lawyer then she got very irate accusing me of swearing at her basically everything she was doing to me on the phone so I hung up. Babers if u are reading this please come get yo $#*! out my house sign lost a good customer.

laquintaf
10/9/17

i been with the company for four years in pensacola and they have changed workers so many times and they had two people jordan and marcus that was taking my money putting free days on my stuff and i was paying them 377.00 dollars every two weeks them was putting 5$ and 1$ on our account and the company is just bad for business

Tip for consumers: call a lawyer
laquinta fountain

alishal12
7/13/17

I rented a tv and 6 weeks later my daughter crack the tv. I paid for insurance as well biweekly. I called asking would my insurance cover it and they told me no only wear and tear. So I lost my job and was still making payments but my financial status got all messed up and I asked if they would come get the tv and I was yelled at saying no their not coming to get the broke tv and that I either pay them or I will be taken to court and be made to make the payment or I will even get my checks garnish. Rude right? Unpractical insurance right?

mattc90
1/25/17

Rented a TV from them while I was in college. The TV was delivered and installed by them. Literally was never touched by me or my roommates after that. I decided that I was paying too much for it and told them to come back and get it. TV was in perfect condition. They called trying to say that there was a crack in the screen and that I am responsible for it but they would be willing to take another 270 for it and it would be taken care of. Screw these people, they got way more than that TV was worth out of me already.

charlesm119
11/3/15

The most rudest an un professional people working at the one in Houston, Mississippi!!! Will get your personal information an run with it using your SSN , identity etc. You never get to talk to anybody in the corporate office either. Please stay away an go to another rent a center.

benll
11/5/10

this company has the absolute cheapest products, and if you are not careful they will rent you the worst conditioned furniture! they do not back the products they rent! my brother worked for them so i know what they have and do concerning merchandise! i would advise you to spend your money elsewhere! unless you want a sofa set that someone has recently passed away on don't do business with babers!

Questions? Get answers from the Baber's staff and other customers.

Baber's?