Review of AWOL Academy

Las Vegas, NV 89117, US
support@awolacademy.com

glenns137
3/25/19

Awol Academy is an online bandit! DO NOT join ANY of their programme! I do not belong to any other platform but their consumer and they have cheated me MORE THAN $10K!!!!!! They should be sued!!!! Return all the money back to your members, BANDITS!!!! Rating : -5 star!

brittt4
1/16/19

Their training has helped me to finally quit my job! Took me about 4 months after buying their course as there's a lot to learn and test, but finally I did it. Couldn't be happier with the training and support I received from them.

ah1494
10/6/17

There are people that will pay that money for nonsense, but he isn't doing anything illegal. I hope people use their common sense though.

nunyab43
9/10/17

Deception #1: It starts the second you log into their live webinar...because it isn't live. He gives his pitch which is $99 for training in four areas which they call Pro, Inbox, Conversion and Traffic. All the time telling you how much he should be charging for this, but it's all yours for $99. (I can't tell you how many times he says this.) Because there is a live "chat room" he tells you he'll answer as many questions as he can AT THE END (this way you have to listen to the whole pitch), but he won't be able to get to them all. How does he know? Because he isn't answering the questions from anyone who is logged on. It's all fake (or a recording of a past live webinar). Over and over he apologizes for probably not getting to everyone's questions...again, because he recorded in advance he knows he can't possibly answer your question or anyone's.

Deception #2: Despite realizing about 40 minutes into it that the webinar wasn't live, the information seemed good and the price was right. So I bought the $99 package (14 day money back guarantee) which entitles you to a "coaching call" with an expert on their methods. When the call comes you get no coaching at all. He reads back to me the questionnaire that I was asked to fill out previously. (Thanks I know what it says..I wrote it!) Then he launches into the sales pitch. Seems that since I was interested in making lots of money, I'd need the Elite package...$10,000. And oh, wait..here's the kicker...for my $99 I don't get access to Pro, Inbox, Conversion and Traffic courses....I only get the Pro course, which by itself will never earn you 5 cents!

When I confronted my new "coach" about what the webinar clearly stated, he started getting an attitude with me! Unbelievable! A paying customer and he's saying things like, and I quote, "Did you really think you were going to get all that for $99?" If I wanted the courses I was told were $99, it would be $1,997, lol. Worse than a used car salesman. I'll swear on a stack of Bibles the the $1,997 figure was NEVER mentioned in the webinar. It's possible that the information they teach is legitimate (hence 2 stars instead of 1) but they need a SERIOUS change in the way they market themselves. Just a little ironic in that they ARE a marketing company.

whateverh
7/12/17

The webinar is not a live stream, but a video. They deliberately try to deceive viewers with a fake chat to convince them to buy a $99 product. This product is useless and is only used by the company to call you to upsell their pricier products shown here: https://www.awolacademy.com/products/

The $10,000 guarantee only applies to those who have purchased their Elite package, which costs $9,997 AND follows their instructions, which includes time-consuming tasks.

I went on a whole rant for his webinar. If you're interested, http://www.whateverthehelliwant.net/2017/07/keala-kanaes-freelance-marketing-secrets-master-class-reviewrant/

Tip for consumers: I don't have experience with the actual product, but it seems that many have difficulties getting their promised refund. Not just not receiving, but AWOL Academy cutting off communication until another product is purchased. The quality of the product is also lacking. Much of the information found in the $99 product can supposedly be found online for free.

tracye23
Tracy E.
6/2/17

I got curious about this site and signed up for their training. But then during the training I was kind of turned off when somebody said that it was 11:45 PM in New York when it was only 8:45 PM. Whatever software they use for saying that their training was live, it was really good but that one really thrown me off. I paid for $99 for training and was totally scammed. I didn't get a response from their support and I want to get my 14-day back guarantee right away but I am not even sure if I am going to get it.

tonya405
5/20/17

If you looking for a cheap way to learn how to make money online Awol Academy is not for you. They start you off with a walk around Keala Kanae's house to show you how wealthy he is by placing advertisment ads on the internet. He gives you a FREE handbook that will get you to sign up for his FREE online seminar . He gives you just enough information to get you to pay for his $99 training videos. In that program they want you to set up a free one on one call with your very own coach that will explain you need to buy the other Master training programs that will eventually cost you around $10,000. They have I believe 4 or 5 different training you will need to purchase.'I learned all this after digging into the internet about the company. It may or may not work but it will cost you around $10,000 to find out. No, I'm not a competitor of this. I'm a guy that was looking to make some extra money online. I have come to realize there is no good money making work at home business. If it's too good to be true, well you know the rest.

Questions? Get answers from the AWOL Academy staff and other customers.

AWOL Academy?