Avon.co

Avon.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Avon.co also ranks 73rd among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Avon.co?

“A Wonderful Business”

Roseann Z.
3/26/19

I became an Avon Representative when I moved to Wisconsin. I have many relatives in WI, so I thought I'd make them all customers. However, upon moving here, I found out that there were already a lot of Avon Reps, and at my age, I didn't want to spend time selling things. However, you can become a Rep for $25 or $40 or more, get a kit full of samples and full sized products AND get a great discount on everything you buy for yourself!! And if you want to make money, Avon has such a wide range of products that are easy to sell. I believe that Avon, being a huge company that has been around for a long time, has a research team that is top-notch in developing products or improving older products. And the prices are very reasonable. I love the skin care line a lot. If you DO decide to make money as a Rep, you will have a lot of support from your sponsors. I believe Avon is a solid business. Thank you.

roseannz
March 26th, 2019
I believe Avon is a solid business.
Thank you.
barbarah230
April 2nd, 2018
I am a loyal customer for over 25 years and counting! The skin cremes are just fabulous! The perfumes always smell so nice!

Questions? Get answers from the Avon.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avon.co?

Have a question about Avon.co?