AutumnSales

AutumnSales has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AutumnSales ranks 97th among Outdoor Equipment sites.

How would you rate AutumnSales?

“It's scam - avoid!”

Nicola T.
1/12/21

I fell for the scam as part of Black Friday. Luckily I kept everything and practically emailed autumnsales every day asking where my delivery was (shipped from Singapore apparently - they even provided a tracking number for something shipped from Singapore but it staopped at Heathrow), so my credit card refunded my money straight away. Whilst looking into them I found that they also trade under GardenElectroWorld and Hometech Store (from various email addresses across the site). It's a lesson I won't forget and will only buy with reputable firms from now on. Its a shame that I can't find anywhere to actually report them.

nicolat3
January 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Do not use this site it is a scam

Products used:
None as they never arrived

terenceq2
January 26th, 2021

Ordered a Karcher power washer. A small package was delivered to somewhere in the South East of England from china ( I live in NI) emailed them was was told it would be sent on from their warehouse but it never turned up! Got my money back from my bank but lesson learnt. Paid £75 more for one at B&Q but at least I know who I am dealing with now - funny end to the story the one from B&Q was defective and am taking it back tomorrow!

Don't!

Products used:
Bought a power washer from B&Q instead

seanc469
December 13th, 2020

Scam site. Email is sent confirming purchase, then another email confirms dispatch and gives a tracking number. The tracking sends parcel via several hubs before it eventually states parcel delivered. Parcel doesn't get delivered because it never existed. I've got onto my bank's fraud department. SCAM SITE DO NOT BUY FROM AUTUMN SALES.CO.UK

Scam site. Do not use

georgiosp11
December 15th, 2020

Never buy from this Scam website.It looks genuine but its not. You order and you never receive your order. SCAM SITE DO NOT BUY FROM AUTUMNSALES.CO.UK

Questions? Get answers from the AutumnSales staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutumnSales?

Have a question about AutumnSales?