Review of AutoDVDGPS

AutoDVDGPS reviews

New York City, NY 10000, US

philippam
2/17/15

DO NOT BUT FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered a DVD player for the car which took 4 weeks to arrive, and so didn't arrive for when I needed it. I wanted to send it back but was going to have to send it back to China. they kept trying to persuade me to keep it. After about 25 emails back and forth they eventually found someone else to send it to in the UK. They said they'd cover postage. I sent it tracked as requested but they never refunded me and now won;t answer any of my emails. THEY ARE CRIMINALS - AVOID!!

scottb71
4/3/14

I have purchased two units from autodvdgps.com. One worked fine in a 2010 Corolla, the other in a 2006 Merc Montego would not power up. The issue is the design of the "plug n play" wiring harness that they provide to make installation straightforward into the cars existing wiring connectors to the stock radio. Be aware that you are dealing with a company based in southern China (Shenzhen). The warranty is almost meaningless because if you return the unit, they will charge you 30% of the purchase price if you ask for a refund. NOT good!

lewisl8
9/26/13

I had the Koolertron Car DVD GPS player installed in my 2008 VW GTI in minutes. Everything function in the description worked perfectly. The bluetooth, iphone connectivity, navigation, radio and fits perfectly in the dash. I will recomnend it to my friends if it still OK two weeks later. Very nice.
In my case the item was shipped within 8 days.

florah
6/26/11

i googled this website first. then went to this one. it is a beautiful website. they got many good car dvd players here, which were classified by the brand and the type of the car. the customer service are always warm-hearted and professional. all your questions would be anwsered in proper way. their process move very fast. your package could be sent out in 3 days after you made the order. they deserve your trust.

Questions? Get answers from the AutoDVDGPS staff and other customers.

AutoDVDGPS?