Autobulbs Direct reviews

Southampton, England SO16 6RB, United Kingdom

mitchk15
3/13/18
Dreadful service.
Sent only one blade, despite ordering/paying for two. Kept me waiting over a week for the second blade.
Upon attempting to fit, I found both blades had the incorrect fitting, despite using their make/model selection tool.
Won't be using these people again
johnc22
8/4/10
I need car bulbs the website is fancy and displays a picture of the car. I needed a tail light so I clicked on the tail light icon for my car and ordered the bulb. When the bulb came it did not fit my car. When I checked the website again the website was showing the the corect car but the bulb information was incorrect. I emailed and complained but they just emailed back saying it was my fault for not checking the bulb myself. I beleive you have to have a certain confidence in good websites to display the correct information to save you doing all the donkey work. Is that not what the internet is for to make thing easier? My advice is go to Halfords you pay a bit more but you get the correct item.

Questions? Get answers from the Autobulbs Direct staff and other customers.

Autobulbs Direct?