Auto-Europe.co.uk reviews

Portland, ME 4101, US
Tel: 4800013203

lorid15
3/21/19
Very scammy! They had no problem processing my card, even though they hadn't accepted my reservation. Requested that I fax all sorts of documents to a number in the US if I wanted to continue the process. Which I obviously could not do on vacation. But wouldn't take the holds off my card. To top it off the customer service representative was nastiest piece of works I have had the displeasure of speaking with.
ildikok
3/3/17
We used this company in December on our holiday in dubai worst experience of my life we arrived at airports and expected a car ready waiting for us but the man at the desk start demanding more money like double the price we already paid. start ringing back auto Europe in UK made huge phone bills ( £ 150 ) on the end we have to go to company next door and got car
Since then till today didn't get my money back and different excuses every time I ring.They are liar.Dont trust them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jamesh219
10/13/15
I booked a car through autoeurope (Auto Europe voucher number UK3414138-1 EUROPCAR) to collect from Naples airport for our holiday. We paid upfront and flew from the UK to Naples but we were refused the car by europcar (which is where autoeurope were supposed to have arranged for us to collect) we left the airport with no car and had to pay over 200 euros to get a taxi to our hotel.
We then phoned autoeurope from our hotel to try and resolve the situation and they offered no solutions, no help, refused a refund and the agent actually seemed to be gloating that they were going to keep our money.
I have had exactly the same uncaring response via email from autoeurope since returning from holiday and still no solutions or refund has been offered.
So basically they have got my money and gave me no car in return.
I am now in the process of trying to get my money back via my credit card. Thank god I paid by credit card and have protection that way.
Do not use this company under any circumstances ever.
anthonyw38
5/5/15
On 16th March 2015 I completed booking voucher UK3206721-1 with their online agents Auto Europe with the Easirent reservation number 340045. Your Office at Birmingham Airparks failed to fulfil your side of the contract and I require a full refund of the £70.41 pence charged on 13th April plus an additional £50 for the considerable stress and inconvenience caused by your breach of contract. Your office did not have a car of the specification booked available for me and they said that this was because I was a little late picking the car up due to a delayed flight and that they had rented the car to someone else..There is nothing in your paperwork which states that a car has to be picked up within a certain time and I had paid for the use of a car for 5 days. I was not willing to pay any additional money for a larger car and I was not obliged to do so. Your employees said that it was all my fault and did not apologise for their error at any stage. Their attitude was totally deplorable and neither of them had any idea of pleasant and acceptable customer service. They seemed to find my obvious distress most amusing.

I can provide copies of all the paperwork.

This is my worst car rental experience ever. I booked a basic two door car for five days with Easirent through their agents Auto Europe. Their shabby little office is not even at the airport and an Airparks Bus takes you on a ten minute trip to a car park in the suburbs.
On arrival at the car park I went to the Airparks Office and eventually saw the tiny sign for the Easirent Broom Cupboard. All seemed well as the employee scanned through a spreadsheet until I heard him mutter to his colleague " He will have to pay more". Apparently as my flight had been delayed by three hours ( they had my flight number and easy access to arrival times) and I was therefore a bit late picking up my car, they had rented my small car to someone else. They then said I would have to pay an additional ninety pounds as the only other car they had was larger than the one booked. They seemed to find this situation most amusing and were amazed when I became somewhat angry and refused to pay the extra ninety pounds. I said that I had booked and paid for a certain car type and that I wasn't prepared and could not afford to pay more.
They then questioned how I was going to pay the additional refundable deposit if I couldn't afford ninety
pounds and also how I would cover the preauthorization of fifteen hundred pounds. I had a credit card for this purpose but did not admit that to them. They claimed this was standard practice with all Birmingham Car Rental Companies. This was not correct.
On returning to the Airport by bus, I rented a car from Avis for a total of one hundred and seventy pounds. There were no additional charges or Pre authorisations and the seventy pounds was fully refundable as long as the car was returned full of fuel, as supplied.

Questions? Get answers from the Auto-Europe.co.uk staff and other customers.

Auto-Europe.co.uk?