AupairSolutions.ca reviews

Tel: 5255138502510
info@aupairsolutions.ca

amyf25
4/17/15
I was recently looking for a childcare solution for my family of five and was introduced to the Au Pair model for childcare by the wonderful owners, Erin and Michelle, of Canadian Au Pair Solutions. After purchasing a membership they walked me through the process of hiring an Au Pair, becoming an employer and welcoming a wonderful New Zealand Au Pair to our family. These ladies know everything there is to know about the process and not only did I save money compared to what I would have paid an agency, but I also had much more selection when it came to candidates using the online matching sites Au Pair Solutions recommended. Erin and Michelle were available whenever I needed them for questions and they'd even answer my questions in the evenings and on weekends. Truly exceptional customer service and we are more than happy with our terrific Au Pair from New Zealand.
alexas7
7/21/14
I am so excited and thrilled to have discovered Canadian Au Pair Solutions. I spent days researching how to hire an Au Pair in Canada and the processes involved (but I was still confused and lost) and then I stumbled upon aupairsolutions.ca What a fantastic site. The membership was worth every penny and saved me days if not weeks of researching. Erin and Michelle have answered all my questions promptly and we are now patiently awaiting the arrival of our new Au Pair. I HIGHLY recommend the site and the membership plans.

Cheers, Alexa

Questions? Get answers from the AupairSolutions.ca staff and other customers.

AupairSolutions.ca?