AudioJungle.net

AudioJungle.net has a consumer rating of 1.73 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AudioJungle.net ranks 35th among Music Downloads sites.

How would you rate AudioJungle.net?

“Сonditions at altitude, you just need to work!”

Veaceslav D.
1/29/18

Already for 5 years I buying, and selling on Audiojungle. Service at altitude, the quality of products is also improving, so I deservedly estimate: 5 + Great site, great service and quality music!

“Rejection of music pieces is a topic but here is more:”

Florian E.
1/3/20

I have had my music piece uploaded and accepted, they later put it on "hidden", because they had a change in some conditions When I saw this they told me that I should resubmit it. I wasnt able to do that, because the file is not at hand at the moment. I felt that when it is accepted and uploaded, I dont have to worry about it anymore, I was wrong. I wonder if they just lost the file...

floriane12
January 3rd, 2020

erl1
June 26th, 2020
I usually produce music for the media in my country, most of the local media accept my work and are willing to work together. But not with Envato, they reject all my work without objective reasons. So I can't give them what they want, and I don't know what type they want.
robertw403
November 28th, 2017
I guess they like losing money. They reject tracks (music & SFX) that sell over and over on other sites. Head up butt syndrome. Ive had pieces that are on national TV shows so there is a market for these tracks that are rejects there. Go figure that one out. And whoever heard of the contributors judging the submissions? Great way to eliminate the competition. Warning Will Robinson DANGER! Or what is the thing with the contributor has to add the watermark, submit a mp3 preview, and make a zip folder for the main files. This equals more time wasted to get rejected. Every other site it's done with autopilot.
erickm25
August 18th, 2015
I love the audiojungle community. However, the review process is very inconsistent, and the review team is comprised of other contributors. Most businesses would consider this a conflict of interest. I would feel strange if I was still selling music on Audiojungle and was also a reviewer. It just doesn't feel right to me. Sales can fluctuate a lot. Some months I have a good number of sales, some I barely get into the double digits. It also takes a while for reviews, but I believe that is because they have a very strict review process, and are painstaking over every track. Again, I want to emphasize how much I love the audiojungle community (the forums).
veaceslavd
January 29th, 2018

Great site, great service and quality music!
claytonr10
December 28th, 2016
I am an author for these guys. I sell stock music thru them. Here's my problem - these guys have a rejection system set in place that goes as the following when you submit a song:
Soft rejected: This is when your track has minor flaws & they will suggest you how to improve it... therefore it is temporarily rejected until you fix the errors.
Hard rejected: This is when your track has many critical errors or there is simply not a market for it. If your track is hard rejected you cannot resubmit it.

The problem I have is that they tend to hard reject songs simply because they are too lazy to figure out the minor problems with it. Matter of fact, some of my tracks were amazing, but still got hard rejected without explanation. They will hard reject it but say they don't have an explanation. If it was rejected, then there must have been a reason for it... but how was it not stated? This is very questionable & therefore makes me wonder if these guys are just being pricks. I try to produce something different but they somehow wanna stick to the same old crap. You notice this because most of the songs on their site, sound the same. It's the same old sounds: ukulele & whistles & glockenspiels with a piano overlay, with some claps. Or it's guitar harmonics music (like in corporate commercials). Yeah it's what sells but allowing new trends to be followed is not always a bad idea.
Then when I wanna go back to try & find a song I once found on there in 2014 but I never purchased, there is a 60 page limit for searches. What is the last item on the 60th page in your search, is the farthest back it will go. So it only went back to 2015 because of such broad search functions. This is a shame because that means they're not showing you everything when you're searching for the perfect track.
I wouldn't recommend this site. Matter of fact, I'd highly advise staying away. Try premiumbeat.com. They have a smaller catalog but they have some NICE tracks for your commercials. You'll be in heaven... because they know quality is better than quantity. Audiojungle tries to emulate that but in turn just shows tunnel vision ignorance. Trying to sway you in their own direction. Yeah that's business but over time they hurt themselves with this.
So yeah... premiumbeat.com is where I'd visit if you want stock music that doesn't stink.
robertom90
June 22nd, 2019
Their well known, casual, disrespectful, insolent, automatic, inexplicable, mass rejection system is now well known and well described here and everywhere on the web. Nothing to add, just an additional point of view from a professional musician, perfectly compliant with the voice of the web.
My advice, for the customers, is to buy your stuff from pond5, motion elements, Premium beat: they are serious, respectful and have a great and fresh catalogue. And for the artists: same thing, use these great and MODERN libraries.
robertr283
July 6th, 2017
The list of demands that this site has is unreal, They can't even set up automatic media player that has watermark so they ask artist to do that. Really? What about people who own music and don't use daw?
Over 60 compositions available for licensing and no ability to do watermark. Can they possible check sites like tune fruit. At least you can set up general media player with your water mark and don't ask people to spend extra hours preparing files specifically only for your web page. Everyone else on this planet made that very simple!
allenc96
January 21st, 2019
They will string you along for the better part of month just to reject everything for no reason. You are subject to the whims of however their braindead review staff is feeling that day.
thomase44
November 4th, 2017
Really what is this for a place you submit a track and wait 10 or 15 days for a f... kn response and finally you received an email and your track is rejected because? No because just rejected without any explanation. 2 tracks that i have made with live instruments well produced mix and mastered rejected. Because this is my main job producer/musician i already produced many jingles for radio or commercials for tv. I also know not everything what i produce is maybe suitable for audiojungle but why was my tracks rejected no idea ;) I have already listened to the song from other users many good stuff but also bad stuff too, even Despacito imitiation i haved heard and much tracks with similarities.
I think the authors should have better judgment capacity or more professional authors should be hired!
alexanderl31
March 3rd, 2017
I wouldn't recommend this site. The staff is unprofessional and they have limited genres of high quality music.

Questions? Get answers from the AudioJungle.net staff and other customers.

Discover 677,524 Royalty Free Music tracks and audio files from only $1 on AudioJungle. Buy Royalty Free Music from a Global Community of Musicians and Sound Engineers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AudioJungle.net?

Have a question about AudioJungle.net?