Review of Aubade

Z?_rich, Z?_rich 8001, Switzerland
Tel: +33 1 70 99 20 55

elenas50
2/13/17

I ordered Aubade online on 28 January. UPS sent me messages "Parcel will be delivered today" but then cancelled it because the sender (I presume Aubade) froze the delivery. But still I waited for three days in a row. Aubade never replied to my emails thorugh online customer services. Then finally I received the package on 10 February but the branded box was very badly damaged. I called London's Aubade twice. Only after they contacted their French colleagues they replied that they will send me a calendar. This is very disappointing as the package did not meet hygiene standards, and I don't need a piece of marketing outdated paper anyway. The worst thing is that it is ipossible to get in touch with their online store. Do not think will order again. You just lost a loyal customer, AUBADE!

lindae21
4/29/14

The Aubade swimwear and lingerie collection is a hot French line that fits amazing on curvy body types. The brand has been around since the 1950's. There are unique touches to each piece and they have an old world classic appeal. I love just window shopping this site and will go to the store the next time I am in France.

Questions? Get answers from the Aubade staff and other customers.

Aubade?