Review of Attracta

support@attracta.com
2018 Customer choice award

georlandioo
5/16/19

Estou tentando cancelar assinatura e não consigo, única solução foi atualizar o cartão para um prepago.

stever418
4/11/19

Reading this from quite a few people that have had the same problem.
We are UK based and their services are USA based. You will get nothing but a very large number of spam emails from American scammers.
In addition when you try and cancel the renewal they will take the money from your account even though you have mailed then declining renewal. If you have used this company and dont want them to access your bank account again you MUST get in touch with your bank and change your bank card. They do not need your 3 digit security or your card expiry to take additional payments

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Hi Steve. We apologize for any inconvenience our interface or support have caused you. Our Link Building services are offered for international companies as we utilize geospecific keyword targeting. It is our Local SEO Package and Press Release that we recommend for US based companies. Also, you can contact us at support@attracta.com to cancel your subscription or remove your card details. We are happy to help!
joec601
3/9/19

took money for a service they did not provide months ago, they promised the world and gave a big fat nothing, to make matters worse, they have retained my bank detail and just debited my account for $177, i can't reach them to cancel it, calling them from UK caused me another £15 waiting in que to speak to someone, i had to hung up as i didn't want to lose anymore money, when will the police do something about attracta? why are they keeping my bank details without my consent? this is breaking GDPR rules? not right not right not right

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Hi Joe! We are very sorry for the inconvenience this must have caused you. Please contact us at support@attracta.com for assistance and we'd be happy to issue a full refund as well as a complimentary service if you're interested. Best Regards.
mohammedr26
2/25/19

Hi
Today is the second time when the meeting was scheduled online, and nobody turned up for conference call. Last time too , when nobody turned up for conference call , i had send an email as follow up. But unfortunately no body responded for the email or tried to call me up.

Though i had already subscribed for some basic packages. I am very prospective customer for you for your bigger offerings and wanted to discuss more on that. but really really disappointed that , no effort was put to reach me or mail me on this matter.

riyaz

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Hi Mohammed! We are very sorry for this inconvenience. Our scheduling system has undergone some technical difficulties. I'm glad we were able to get this sorted out and have our consultation! Thank you so much for placing your order. Let us know if you have any other concerns!
gordonw63
1/9/19

These guys have great after sales support. I was over billed and they refunded me the difference immediately.
I then had a product query and they responded just as quickly.

abubakary
11/11/18

I started using attracta , followed their recommended actions and my website www.jobsearchgh.com keeps getting better

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks Abubakar! We appreciate that.
bayane
11/2/18

Actually I had a look at their website services. It seems that it is recommended by many hosting companies. I will try to add my website: bayanelm.com

yenik
6/20/18

Jakarta, Akuratnews.com Taman Impian Jaya Ancol akan menggratiskan tiket masuk kepada seluruh masyarakat pada Senin (25/o6/18). Kebijakan itu dalam rangka memeriahkan HUT ke-491 DKI Jakarta.

victork67
6/19/18

Attracta is excellent, amazing and perfect. I would want to use it more and understand more how it help to improve my website

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks Victor!
hariomp
6/17/18

very nice its I feel its very nice in my point of view its provide a good knowledge its all based on my own experience

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thank you Hariom! We're happy to help.
marcoc77
6/17/18

My sites are dedicated to Swiss and Italian market mostly in Italian language and I don't see any interesting service besides the free tools that I am using. I don't have any way to understand if the work well or not, but for sure is good to re-send to Google the sitemap and check the healt of the site in terms of Google reputation.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Hey Marco! Thank you for for the feedback. Please visit attracta.com to view more of our SEO Tools such as the link blast. We'd be happy to target the Swiss and Italian market with geospecific keyword targeting. Contact us at support@attracta.com if you're interested.
tc157
6/15/18

I have zero experience with SEO and decide to give this a try when I saw it was included with my site hosting. I believe that it has helped my new site www.formerteenstars.com to get going and listed in Google search and I have seen good results.

cesart8
6/15/18

I perform the recommended SEO activities on a weekly basis. They appear to have ranked my site very high up on a Google search.

friedrichm2
6/15/18

Attracta is a great service which led to a lot more site visits. Hoping the visits will lead to purchases.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
That is great to hear! So glad we could help! :)
jamesc927
6/15/18

Merci pour ce grand service que vous rendez. J'ai plusieurs fois utilisé Attracta pour la plupart de mes sites et je peux dire que tout va à merveille comme je le souhaite. Encore merci

philipm170
6/15/18

A regular part of my web house keeping for our web site ...keeps things running smooth and up to date

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Hey Phillip! So glad using our services consistently is working for you!
gauravn5
6/14/18

I did not have much experience with SEO, with Atracta I managed to improve the positioning of my pages. Thank you attracta, make our site listed in google. Hopely attracta always grew up and success.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thank you so much Guarav! So glad we could get your site listed in Google.
dineshb8
6/14/18

Thanks for service really helpful for my website... www.beegooindia.com now get more viewers highly recommend too all useres

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thank you Dinesh! So glad to hear Attracta services were effective for your site!
andreash28
Andreas h.
6/14/18

thats good thank you. keeop it up attracta. Hopely attracta always grew up and success in future business

berdikarie
6/13/18

Thank you attracta, make our site listed in google.
Hopely attracta always grew up and success.
Downgrade your price will be OK to your customer :D

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks Berdikari!
josec233
6/13/18

I did not have much experience with SEO, with Atracta I managed to improve the positioning of my pages, to be on the lookout with the basic activities such as sending, the map of my site to google, to review the black lists you get to learn and to move towards the SEO tools.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks for the great feedback Jose!
ravik75
6/13/18

I found the visible results for my website and still working for further more visibility through search engines...Thanks Attracta Team

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks Ravi!
joannesr
6/13/18

I've been using this service for more than a year now and it really helps me a lot in terms of submitting webs to the search engines

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Glad you like it Joannes!
jessiep45
6/13/18

Attracta offers SEO Tools that are really helpful in both analyzing your site and increasing your rankings in the SERPs. Their site is easy to use, even if you don't have experience in the SEO field. I'd suggest checking out their blog, it's full of SEO resources.

stefanv13
6/13/18

The tools they offer have been really helpful! The free sitemap submission tool made my life easier.

Hi, Thanks for your question! We try to help increase the authority of your website through various SEO tactics. If you're not sure where to start, feel free to contact us at support@Attracta.com and we would be happy to help give you some advice. @Dayne, please get in contact with us in regards to your backlinks and we would be more than happy to take care of this problem. @Gary, we are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us in the past. Please feel free to contact us directly and we would be more than happy to help resolve any issues quickly.

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hello, if you enter 555-555-5555 into the order form and then email us at support@attracta.com with the correct phone number, we can updated that for you. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hello, we will need more information, such as your email and website please. You can contact our support team at support@attracta.com for matters such as these. We are happy to help! Cheers.

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hello, if you email our support team at support@attracta.com they'd be happy to send you a Press Release Sample! Thank you.

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hi Alex! We do not offer on page SEO at this time. Let us know if you have any other questions. We are happy to help!

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hello, our links are not created through a PBN. They are considered safe backlinks! Let us know if you have any other questions. We're happy to help!

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hey! Yes indeed. We work with affiliate ecommerce stores. Thanks for reaching out to us!

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

don't bother wasting your money with this people, the work is fake in my opinion, they take the money and don't provide you any service, and you can't get to talk to anyone when you call, and when you email spport they do not get back to you

By joe c.

Hey Shawn! Attracta provides great, free tools for your users, and is used by the largest web hosts. To stay competitive in the shared hosting market, you need as many "features" on your list as possible - and Attracta gives you an easy-to-install feature set that your customers are looking for. :) Let me know if you have any other questions!

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hey Cliff! You will receive a report with your order that will tell you what can be fixed with your website. You can view a sample report at the following link: https://www.attracta.com/pdfs/siteauditsample.pdf?

By Mike P., Attracta Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Attracta staff and other customers.

Attracta?