Review of Attracta

support@attracta.com
2018 Customer choice award

gordonw63
1/9/19

These guys have great after sales support. I was over billed and they refunded me the difference immediately.
I then had a product query and they responded just as quickly.

abubakary
11/11/18

I started using attracta , followed their recommended actions and my website www.jobsearchgh.com keeps getting better

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks Abubakar! We appreciate that.
bayane
11/2/18

Actually I had a look at their website services. It seems that it is recommended by many hosting companies. I will try to add my website: bayanelm.com

yenik
6/20/18

Jakarta, Akuratnews.com Taman Impian Jaya Ancol akan menggratiskan tiket masuk kepada seluruh masyarakat pada Senin (25/o6/18). Kebijakan itu dalam rangka memeriahkan HUT ke-491 DKI Jakarta.

victork67
6/19/18

Attracta is excellent, amazing and perfect. I would want to use it more and understand more how it help to improve my website

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks Victor!
hariomp
6/17/18

very nice its I feel its very nice in my point of view its provide a good knowledge its all based on my own experience

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thank you Hariom! We're happy to help.
marcoc77
6/17/18

My sites are dedicated to Swiss and Italian market mostly in Italian language and I don't see any interesting service besides the free tools that I am using. I don't have any way to understand if the work well or not, but for sure is good to re-send to Google the sitemap and check the healt of the site in terms of Google reputation.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Hey Marco! Thank you for for the feedback. Please visit attracta.com to view more of our SEO Tools such as the link blast. We'd be happy to target the Swiss and Italian market with geospecific keyword targeting. Contact us at support@attracta.com if you're interested.
laurat187
6/17/18

I perform the recommended SEO activities on a weekly basis. They appear to have ranked my site very high up on a Google search.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks for sharing Laura! So glad to hear our services have been effective for you. Cheers!
tc157
6/15/18

I have zero experience with SEO and decide to give this a try when I saw it was included with my site hosting. I believe that it has helped my new site www.formerteenstars.com to get going and listed in Google search and I have seen good results.

cesart8

friedrichm2
6/15/18

Attracta is a great service which led to a lot more site visits. Hoping the visits will lead to purchases.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
That is great to hear! So glad we could help! :)
jamesc927
6/15/18

Merci pour ce grand service que vous rendez. J'ai plusieurs fois utilisé Attracta pour la plupart de mes sites et je peux dire que tout va à merveille comme je le souhaite. Encore merci

philipm170
6/15/18

A regular part of my web house keeping for our web site ...keeps things running smooth and up to date

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Hey Phillip! So glad using our services consistently is working for you!
gauravn5
6/14/18

I did not have much experience with SEO, with Atracta I managed to improve the positioning of my pages. Thank you attracta, make our site listed in google. Hopely attracta always grew up and success.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thank you so much Guarav! So glad we could get your site listed in Google.
dineshb8
6/14/18

Thanks for service really helpful for my website... www.beegooindia.com now get more viewers highly recommend too all useres

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thank you Dinesh! So glad to hear Attracta services were effective for your site!
andreash28
Andreas h.
6/14/18

thats good thank you. keeop it up attracta. Hopely attracta always grew up and success in future business

berdikarie
6/13/18

Thank you attracta, make our site listed in google.
Hopely attracta always grew up and success.
Downgrade your price will be OK to your customer :D

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks Berdikari!
josec233
6/13/18

I did not have much experience with SEO, with Atracta I managed to improve the positioning of my pages, to be on the lookout with the basic activities such as sending, the map of my site to google, to review the black lists you get to learn and to move towards the SEO tools.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks for the great feedback Jose!
ravik75
6/13/18

I found the visible results for my website and still working for further more visibility through search engines...Thanks Attracta Team

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks Ravi!
joannesr
6/13/18

I've been using this service for more than a year now and it really helps me a lot in terms of submitting webs to the search engines

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Glad you like it Joannes!
jessiep45
6/13/18

Attracta offers SEO Tools that are really helpful in both analyzing your site and increasing your rankings in the SERPs. Their site is easy to use, even if you don't have experience in the SEO field. I'd suggest checking out their blog, it's full of SEO resources.

stefanv13
6/13/18

The tools they offer have been really helpful! The free sitemap submission tool made my life easier.

rachelh200
6/13/18

This service was so simple to use that I was shocked at how much it helped my site. Highly recommend.

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Thanks Rachel!
julienc17
6/13/18

Megan at Attracta has helped me SO much. My rankings have skyrocketed. They are very affordable too!

harrys175
5/20/18

dont waster your money. Fraud Company i spent $60 on their link blast product on dec 17 but still not get any result. and its not even active. i sent them email in april 18 , they told me it will active by 3rd may 2018. Still nothing happened . Now i am sending them emails either return my money or deliver your product but no one replied. Keep Away

Response from Mike P., Attracta Representative
Hi Harry! I'm so sorry to hear that you did not receive your link blast report. They are automatically available in your Attracta Dashboard under the Turbo Traffic tab. Please contact us at support@attracta.com to speak with us directly. We're happy to help!

Hi, Thanks for your question! We try to help increase the authority of your website through various SEO tactics. If you're not sure where to start, feel free to contact us at support@Attracta.com and we would be happy to help give you some advice. @Dayne, please get in contact with us in regards to your backlinks and we would be more than happy to take care of this problem. @Gary, we are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us in the past. Please feel free to contact us directly and we would be more than happy to help resolve any issues quickly.

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hi Alex! We do not offer on page SEO at this time. Let us know if you have any other questions. We are happy to help!

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hello, our links are not created through a PBN. They are considered safe backlinks! Let us know if you have any other questions. We're happy to help!

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hey! Yes indeed. We work with affiliate ecommerce stores. Thanks for reaching out to us!

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hey Shawn! Attracta provides great, free tools for your users, and is used by the largest web hosts. To stay competitive in the shared hosting market, you need as many "features" on your list as possible - and Attracta gives you an easy-to-install feature set that your customers are looking for. :) Let me know if you have any other questions!

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hey Cliff! You will receive a report with your order that will tell you what can be fixed with your website. You can view a sample report at the following link: https://www.attracta.com/pdfs/siteauditsample.pdf?

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hey Sam! We are sorry if you have had any negative experiences with our plugin. You can this command to remove it real quick: /scripts/attracta/uninstall-attracta

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Bonjour, Merci pour votre question! Oui, vous pouvez utiliser les services suivants: https://www.attracta.com/user/v5/turbo/submission.jsp https://www.attracta.com/user/v5/turbo/links.jsp

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Hi Sreelatha, Thank you so much for your question! Attracta is an off-site SEO company that can help you increase the overall authority of your website for the keywords you are wanting to rank for. If you have any questions, feel free to message our support team at Support@Attracta.com and we would be happy to walk you through the process.

By Mike P., Attracta Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Attracta staff and other customers.

Attracta?