This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Atmiya International

Atmiya International has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Atmiya International ranks 62nd among Organic Food sites.

How would you rate Atmiya International?

“Atmiya International is one place I like to go for...”

Smith J.
7/31/14

Atmiya International is one place I like to go for fresh vegetables which ensures timely delivery, regardless of the order size. This comes at reasonable prices making it the best service I have ever come across. Commendable!

ehsnd
July 31st, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Atmiya International staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Atmiya International?

Have a question about Atmiya International?