Review of ASWexpress

Tel: 1-800-995-6778
customerservice@aswexpress.com

redb3
6/2/14

HORRIBLE!!!... Signed up for membership. Ordered some goods. Half were not in stock, so my order amounted to a few paintbrushes. Tallied my order... Shipping to Hawaii? Only through UPS or FedEx online they said after signing on. Shipping cost? $100 shipping charge for $100 order. Backed out and called them.. Sorry, we only use UPS and FedEx when ordering online. Decided that day to ancel my membership. Have they returned my emails, phone calls, responded??? No. Worst customer service I've come across in years!!

alexp9
7/24/11

Another art supply online retailer with some of the lowest prices I've seen. One of the items in my order was out of stock with 7/6 listed as the date of receiving new stock. An email was sent informing me of this and gave me the option to cancel the order for that item or the whole order. There was also a shipping choice to ship all items when available or ship separately depending on availability (more expensive). Eventually the whole order was shipped around mid-July, so there was some delay but it arrived in fine packaging with nothing damaged.

Questions? Get answers from the ASWexpress staff and other customers.

ASWexpress?