Review of AstroGaming

Tel: 1-800-374-7401
customerservice@astrogaming.com

frankz12
12/19/14

I am a Canadian citizen and should be tax exempt because they are shipping it to me from the usa. when i saw my bill i was charged tax even though i should not have been because its being shipped to me in Canada, and the customer service rep did not even know that. And would not get back to me I will never deal with them again.

luminousf
5/13/14

-CHEAPLY MADE / DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS; The following was my experience with Astro Gaming headset A40 (with Mix Amp Pro):
Broke when simply shifting head size - plastic came away from frame & obviously wiring was effected because that side of headset was no longer functional (no sound).
-NO CUSTOMER SERVICE (false advertisement on web site):
After sending in for repair/ replacement (cost me $20 shipping)
They did not specify if it was being returned after repair or being replaced with a new headset.
Returned an incomplete headset (without side panels/ tags)
FInally after emailing AGAIN- they shipped the side panels for us to 'click on'
They NEVER even apologized for the inconvenience of having to ship back their defective product (at my expense).
Never responded to my emails...I emailed who I thought was the owner and he emailed me back right away-turns out he sold the company to someone else but said he would forward the email to the customer service manager....
Never any response still.
Even though I was without a headset for a month, they never felt it necessary to apologize for the inconvenience.
Lame

Questions? Get answers from the AstroGaming staff and other customers.

AstroGaming?