AssignmentHelpHub reviews

New South Wales, Australia
Tel: +19176249028

megh20
8/21/18

I get contact with Melissa quake for my assignment and she assure me to give my assignment with good references and according to university requirement for that task but when I received my assignment back omg I was shocked and in tears whoever expert was didn't had any idea about nursing assignment.Top to bottom my assignment was wrong and didn't make any sense at all.The most important there was no any reference done at all for university assignment.I emailed Melissa quake requesting to do my assignment again or refund my money back but she didn't reply me at all so rude heartless ppl ripping off poor student like me I just hated this site and the person called Melissa quake.Never ever trust this site again and never recommend anyone beware guys .I wasted good amount of $$$ and time.I am still trying to get my refund can anyone help me pls how I can get my refund.

asdasda12
10/25/17

Recently did a request for my university assignment, they did it on time, but holy sh*t, first of all grammatically its unacceptable. Here is one sentence as an example
''The management plays a major role for very organization both small and large-scale organization.''
Long story short, if you are completely out of ideas for your assignment, its an option to get an idea to start somewhere, but be prepared to re-do pretty much everything.
And Melissa Quake (who is your contact person) f-you, you smelly Indian piece of sh*t

taniaa16
9/6/17

This guys are fraud and i recommend people not to be in trap.They get money and disappear.These guys needs to be reported

jagguk
4/13/17

I failed in exam due to this website. They promised to deliever the project but after getting payment they don't even reply. The quality of project is worst. Its better to do it by itself thennthem.

alenm15
11/28/16

No on-time delivery of the solutions. Not providing proper answers to the questions. Getting fail grade with the Solution provided by this site. No response to the mails once the payment is done.

lucyg21
10/8/16

mach59
10/4/16

Thanks Amy for helping me out with my psychology assignment, I owe you a lot. I recommend everyone to use her assignment writing service. The charges (8.00 USD/page) are okay for a turnitin guaranteed work as well.

lucyn10
9/15/16

I searched for assignment help USA and that is how I got your website. My writer was Michal from NYC which is why I had this trust level, Finally when I got my work it was as per the marking criteria and marks were whopping 96/100, I am so thankful to you guys for such a great help! A big thank you!!!

mollyg25
7/14/16

Wonderful service and wonderful people got 89/100 higesht in my friend circle! Thanks guys!

jamesr161
11/9/15

I cannot remember mathematical formulas and theorems. It has been always confusing to me, it's great I found you guys for my maths assignment help. I have scored well in this paper; will pass more assignments to you in near future. Also, I am looking forward to join earn with us program with you.

Questions? Get answers from the AssignmentHelpHub staff and other customers.

AssignmentHelpHub?