Review of Ask.fm

Ask.fm reviews

Barrow Street

spencers15
10/3/17

I joined ask.fm back in late 2012 (when the site was still "good" to use) and had been on there for 4 years. I've since deactivated my page. I'll still pop back in from time to time but it's clear the site isn't what it used to be. Ask.fm is really nothing to rave about though. You have people obsessed over likes, people thinking they're famous, people who will insult you for no reason, and much more. The activity dwindled after a couple years of being on there and continued from there, but I decided to stay because of the good people I met through ask.fm. And yes, I actually met great people on that site. I became close with a few of them and I couldn't be more thankful for it. That's the only good thing that happened on ask.fm excluding all of the good questions I would get.

If you try signing up for ask.fm today - don't. You're wasting your time. It's like MySpace. It was popular for a couple years, and then dwindled. People only use the site either to pass the time, or because they have nothing else to do.

I give ask.fm 2/5 primarily because it's a reflection of the site today. If this was a few years ago I'd give it 3/5. Even that might be generous.

lilliyak
4/1/14

I wanted to rate this website higher. But have reading previous reviews, i just understood, that i missed this point about people can be really rood because of their anonymity. I would say, this website is nice approach for teenagers in love. This so mysterious to get questions from someone, who likes you and then keep in touch and maybe met each other some day. From this point of view the idea is not that bad.

kanad
2/6/14

Site is very judgmental. Especially the "ask famous" people. They will make fun of your appearance, they make fun of diseases and disorders, they make fun of suicidal people and cutters, etc. Not a good site at all.

carlehd
5/19/13

I think this website is cruel.
Most people who use it, or ask questions, ask for rates on people.
Sometimes the answers can be hurtful.
I also think the main reason for this site is to hate on people anonomously,
Numerous suicides have been cause from the Anon hate on this site.
I don't recommend it.

Questions? Get answers from the Ask.fm staff and other customers.

Ask.fm?