Review of Artprints.com

Tel: 1-(908) 264-2807
sales@artprints.com

lisab720
8/27/18

I ordered a print that was no longer available. I had been looking for quite some time for a copy but had no success. Artprints searched and found what might have been the last copy in circulation. They didn't have to do that, yet they did. This kind of service is rare today. Great company.

danr226
7/27/18

ordered a print for $495.00 was told later that i could buy it for $1295.00 -- They never had the print to start with. Just trying to get you hooked. I have since bought one for $600 less. It is a shame that we can not do business straight up and down..

aliciam83
11/12/17

I am currently in dispute with art prints.com with the BBB. After you place your order, they will send you an invoice number with no tracking information. When you try to email and call them, no one will answer or respond. Finally, after all of this they email me with a tracking number that was bogus and told me to Get a life. How very unprofessional of them. Now, they tel me they are shipping out the art print. I want nothing to do with this company - do NOT walk RUN !!!!

Response from Jason D., Artprints.com Representative
This customer is a totally impatient nut job and should be blacklisted with internet shopping sites. She completely ignored the fact that our website clearly stated that it takes 2-3 weeks for this product to be produced and shipped and instead of leaving a voice mail or something, she just files a complaint with Better Business Bureau just 6 days after she had ordered, accusing us of being fraudulent. Then when we send her a tracking number she enters only a part of it in the USPS site and of course got an error and used that to say again of how fraudulent we are. She needs to get a life. We've been in business on the internet since 1998 and if her accusations were true, we would long ago have gone out of business.
kamit1
6/28/13

Fraudulent company. I was charged for an order which I haven't received and I have made numerous attempts to contact the company to no avail. Will be disputing charge with my credit card company tomorrow. BBB rated them an "F". I wish I had checked them out first.

hansjurgb
5/2/13

I had a great experience. I ordered a print I knew was discontinued, because I had tried to get it from Art.com and to my surprise they took the time to track one down for me and deliver it.

michellee3
5/3/11

I placed an order a month ago and have not received any notification on status of my order. No shipping notification, no back order status, no email response, no phone response, no messages returned.
I believe this is a fraudulent website.

Questions? Get answers from the Artprints.com staff and other customers.

Artprints.com?