Review of Arrestfacts

Arrestfacts reviews

support@arrestfacts.com

redd4
7/17/18

This is a crappy site with false information. They don't do due diligence then try to make extort you.

deniseh53
7/15/18

Ive been looking for a way to get rid of my mugshots until i got introduced to this hacker that eventually helped me out.I was hesitant initially because i had already lost a lot of money to these removal companies who just extort people and never get the job done but this guy blew my mind,he was able to delete the mugshots and also remove some other negative online contents that i needed to get rid of..You can reach him at hacklordwiz@protonmail.com or whatsapp +1 (929) 436 0357 for any ethical/unethical related service that might require..

mrs104
6/17/18

These guys are protected under anonymous LLC shell companies. They're profits are $15,000,000 so far.

bobb477
6/11/18

Have your attorney to serve a subpoena to Domain's By Proxy service.
A subpoena for the owner, admin, company name for Arrestfacts. Tell your
attorney you want to sue Arrestfacts.

jasonw310
5/21/18

So, after 2 months straight of job hunting, I found myself getting invited to an unusually low amount meetings. Of course, knowing my previous history and that Ive contacted many of these sites, sent them my dismissal docs, and they removed them shortly there after.

The only hold out, from the last time I googled myself was Mug Shots, but they were buried so deep, youd have down to page 11 for a result. Good enough, right? No, I found a NEW mug site that has my FULL name and a big ol mugshot of me after a right night of drinking... Needless to say, I was $#*!ing PISSED!

I reached out to the web host via their online contact form, and was told to wait 48 for approval and completeion.

Well, they were true to their word, and while I appreciate it being done quickly, I find the whole industry to be a sleaze bucket.

If any of you webhost read this, youre ruining lives! Every single one of charges in that instance were dismissed, you know why? Because I was totally innocent yet continue to be punished for a crime I never committed. Please rethink your business model.

crystalv22
4/22/18

These trashy people use new pistol permit pics for 40 year old cases. So full of $#*!. Bet their eyes are brown!

joshuaj47
3/12/18
• Updated review

More wrong information for what I consider to be paid pro-Arrestfacts.com accounts, these four star reviews are single day account reviews. They were NOT quick to remove information in my instance. And like said above there appear to be extortion attempts which is the Same MO to Radaris.

“NO REFERENCE SOURCES NOR REMOVES FALSE INFO”
3/8/18
• Previous review

Absolutely false information from Nick V. the Site, ArrestFacts.com is nothing but FRAUDULENT and they have failed to remove my information I am going to have to fly to Europe to SUE them FOR LIBEL to take my information down! They claim ArrestFacts, Inc. is located in Delaware, but when you check Delaware for registered businesses they are NOT a company! Wonder why they dont own ArrestFacts.us but own other similar domain names this is because they are NOT located in the US!

They are most likely located in Cyprus along with their parent company Radaris. They use multiple addresses and multiple names in different countries to register their domain names, these are highly likely to be fake names and addresses to throw people off, When you want to talk to someone from ArrestFacts.com you can't get a human via phone numbers just like Radaris. Same SCAM new name!

“FAKE INFORMATION LIBEL & LAWSUITS BEWARE”
3/6/18
• Previous review

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM THEY HAVE FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT ME ON GOOGLE AND THEY HAVE FAILED TO TAKE IT DOWN DESPITE LEGAL WARNINGS! THEY ARE TIED TO VARIOUS BULL$#*! BACKGROUND CHECK WEBSITES LISTED BELOW (PARTIAL LIST):
radarisaustralia.com
radaris.com
radaris.es
radaris.in
radaris.de
radaris.ru

THEY ARE THE SAME AS RADARIS, WHO IS CURRENTLY IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FOR A NUMBER OF CHARGES HERE: https://www.radarisclassactionlawsuit.com/

janek85
3/11/18

Looks like the same company as Spokeo.com and InstantCheckMate.com as all have identical information. Great that they made it so much easier to remove info. I understand that information gets copied fast, but it least its easy to remove.

angelh41
3/9/18

I requested them to remove false info about me and they wanted $249.99
To remove it.

This is the type of people you're dealing with.

nickv33
3/7/18

Site clearly references info to official sources of information and has easy removals. Same information is available on many other sites.

Questions? Get answers from the Arrestfacts staff and other customers.

Arrestfacts?