AquariumCreations Online

AquariumCreations Online has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AquariumCreations Online also ranks 11th among Aquariums sites.

How would you rate AquariumCreations Online?

“These Guys Have Great Marine Life - I Know!”

Maria K.
5/12/18

I have purchased my entire saltwater aquarium's marine life from Aquarium Creations who's on line site is www.aquariumcreationsonline.net and I have been very happy with all the fish and coral I have received. This last order I received some really nice Acans from them, one is the most extreme Acan I have ever seen. Also I just got a Fire Chalice yesterday that I have never seen one like it! I know they had issues in the past but it was that they didn't have enough help. I have seen the improvement. I know use Carl. If you talk to him tell him Maria recommended him..

“THIEVES AND SCAMMERS”

Joelle R.
4/23/19

This company took our money and never EVER shipped the corals we had ordered. Claimed that they were waiting for a worthy specimen.... now we just want our money back! Over 2 months and still waiting. No phone calls, no replies to emails. Terrible company, not sure how they are still in business. I guess because we don't all do research before we purchase. Lesson learned.

mariak137
May 12th, 2018

Tip for consumers: Either deal with Carl or Tom..Those 2 guys I have had alot of experience with.

joeller12
April 23rd, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the AquariumCreations Online staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AquariumCreations Online?

Have a question about AquariumCreations Online?