AquariumCreations Online reviews

joeller12
4/23/19

This company took our money and never EVER shipped the corals we had ordered. Claimed that they were waiting for a worthy specimen.... now we just want our money back! Over 2 months and still waiting. No phone calls, no replies to emails. Terrible company, not sure how they are still in business. I guess because we don't all do research before we purchase. Lesson learned.

mariak137
5/12/18

I have purchased my entire saltwater aquarium's marine life from Aquarium Creations who's on line site is www.aquariumcreationsonline.net and I have been very happy with all the fish and coral I have received. This last order I received some really nice Acans from them, one is the most extreme Acan I have ever seen. Also I just got a Fire Chalice yesterday that I have never seen one like it! I know they had issues in the past but it was that they didn't have enough help. I have seen the improvement. I know use Carl. If you talk to him tell him Maria recommended him..

Tip for consumers: Either deal with Carl or Tom..Those 2 guys I have had alot of experience with.

Questions? Get answers from the AquariumCreations Online staff and other customers.

AquariumCreations Online?