Forum Software Reviews

Forum Software Reviews has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Forum Software Reviews also ranks 138th among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Forum Software Reviews?

“Great reviews and screenshots”

Paul C.
8/12/14

Great reviews and screenshots. Very high quality website with the ability to write my own review. I wrote a review on MyBB because it's my favorite forum software. I heard it's an extremely popular software. And unlike most other sites, they actually let you write your reviews how ever you want. In fact, they allow HTML in your reviews. They have it setup so you can write your reviews by the good and the bad, then you can write your summary. Want to know about forum software? This site is the best place. That's about it.

paulc77
Paul C.
August 12th, 2014
adrianf18
August 23rd, 2016
Has the most thorough forum review database on the web, but very outdated. We've tried to reach the owners to get our modern forum service (PlushForums) listed, but they're not contactable. The site hasn't been updated in years.

Questions? Get answers from the Forum Software Reviews staff and other customers.

Forum Software Reviews: Comparator, Demos, Reviews and Help, because Internet Communities Deserve the Best Forum.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forum Software Reviews?

Have a question about Forum Software Reviews?