Review of PlantedTank.net

Downtown Toronto, ON M5V, CA
Tel: +61-4-08201701

marcassc
12/2/15

The site is run by an oppressive person that likes to block people for no reason. It's important we unite to keep such people out of positions that can keep us from being free from such abuse.

forkinyourf
11/29/15

Can't register to post questions on the forum.

ta5058
11/4/15

Received a nasty message from one of the Moderators, somewhatshocked, and received a ban because I questioned his tone and asked to speak to an Administrator because I believe the mod was overstepping their bounds and holding their power over your head when you ask for them to explain or apologize for being rude. If you Google that users name you will see countless posts on other forums of others banned by this mod or felt that they needed to leave for wrong doing by the forum. I've been a member for almost 10 years and this new guy feels the need to go on power trips and ban people for saying that he needs to watch how he talks to people.

johns718
7/17/14

There is a mod on there named somewhatshocked. they are on a power trip and ban anyone that stands up against criticism and calling him out for being wrong. He will stalk any site you link across any page and look for dumb reasons to ban.

I am a paying customer, they charged me double and this guy banned me a week later and it never told me why or have an idea. Good site for information but DO NOT pay them or talk to this guy. He will take your money and kick you out. 5 of my friends were banned for calling him out.

sandrah13
5/22/13

This is another informative site about aquariums. This site has good advice about aquatic plants and fish.

Questions? Get answers from the PlantedTank.net staff and other customers.

PlantedTank.net?