PlantedTank.net

PlantedTank.net has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PlantedTank.net also ranks 20th among Aquariums sites.

How would you rate PlantedTank.net?

“This is another informative site about aquariums. This...”

Sandra H.
5/22/13

This is another informative site about aquariums. This site has good advice about aquatic plants and fish.

“Banned for referencing a phone call to an Indian call center.”

Marty l.
4/14/20

This one mod on the site picks fights with random people and banned them. I was banned for life referencing an call to an Indian call center saying a UPS was not allowed for any aquarium equipment including an air pump. I do not know if the site owners know about him or why he is allowed to continue doing this.

sandrah13
May 22nd, 2013
martyl91
April 14th, 2020
This one mod on the site picks fights with random people and banned them.

johns718
July 17th, 2014
There is a mod on there named somewhatshocked. they are on a power trip and ban anyone that stands up against criticism and calling him out for being wrong. He will stalk any site you link across any page and look for dumb reasons to ban.

I am a paying customer, they charged me double and this guy banned me a week later and it never told me why or have an idea. Good site for information but DO NOT pay them or talk to this guy. He will take your money and kick you out. 5 of my friends were banned for calling him out.
marcassc
December 2nd, 2015
The site is run by an oppressive person that likes to block people for no reason. It's important we unite to keep such people out of positions that can keep us from being free from such abuse.
ta5058
November 4th, 2015
Received a nasty message from one of the Moderators, somewhatshocked, and received a ban because I questioned his tone and asked to speak to an Administrator because I believe the mod was overstepping their bounds and holding their power over your head when you ask for them to explain or apologize for being rude. If you Google that users name you will see countless posts on other forums of others banned by this mod or felt that they needed to leave for wrong doing by the forum. I've been a member for almost 10 years and this new guy feels the need to go on power trips and ban people for saying that he needs to watch how he talks to people.
forkinyourf
November 29th, 2015
Can't register to post questions on the forum.

Questions? Get answers from the PlantedTank.net staff and other customers.

Planted Tank and Aquarium discussion forum.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PlantedTank.net?

Have a question about PlantedTank.net?