The A Team Appliance Repair

The A Team Appliance Repair has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The A Team Appliance Repair ranks 149th among Business Other sites.

How would you rate The A Team Appliance Repair?

“Total crooks.”

Benson H.
6/29/20

These people are crooks. They tell you the initial charge is 90. They come in and 'reset' the refrigerator, meaning, they unplug it and de-ice it. Now it's $300. But actually, there is a part that is broken. Want a simple $80 fan replaced (that was causing the problem). Now it's $600. After all "we don't have all the parts, and coming back is another service call'. They don't take credit cards... now I know why. Don't use them!

bensonh6
June 29th, 2020

cathyr346
August 23rd, 2021

Absolutely terrible in home service and terrible customer service. Called with a complaint and got no satisfaction. The technician that visited damaged a part of our fridge while trying to remove it. He then wrote on the bill it needed to be replaced and would have to return. Unfortunately we didn't notice the fridge till he was gone. When we called the office we were informed that we had already signed the invoice therefore there was nothing they could do. When asked to speak to a manager/supervisor I was told they were a supervisor and there was no one else to talk to. I pushed "the supervisor" and was told I could email one of the owners. I suggest anyone looking for a repair company to look elsewhere and save yourself a lot of time and money.
Unfortunately I had give a star rating so I did. Otherwise I would of given it no stars.

Tip for consumers:
Do not use!!!

Products used:
No product. Was a service for repair of fridge

isaacc99
February 16th, 2021
Verified purchase

Steer clear of this dishonest and deceptive organization. For a fridge leak repair (thawing of ice build-up by steam gun), 2 ordered parts, and sealant applied to a non-working ice maker, the technician, George, charged me $1107 incl. Taxes... and my ice maker still doesn't work! To this day, George never diagnosed the ice maker issue. I was charged over twice the actual cost of parts and after numerous complaints with Customer Service (Charmain, Ella, Chandin, Pooja) and their Manager, Clarice, I was offered a good will refund of only $104 (15% off the parts cost of $700). Here's a summary of my issues and complaints sent to the company requesting a fair and partial refund of $645.76, but they have refused:
(i) Misleading advertising - $80 initial diagnosis fee jumped to $280
(ii) Gross overcharge of parts - $699.53 for two parts costing only $311.83 total (Evaporator Cover Assembly $153.05; Evaporator Assembly $158.78)
(iii) Charged for a part not needed and never delivered - Evaporator Assembly $158.78
(iv) Improper, Incompetent, Unqualified Service and Repair Work - Ice Maker still doesn't make ice after sealant/caulking was applied and allowed 24-72hrs to pass; NO DIAGNOSIS WAS EVER MADE AND AN INAPPROPRIATE SOLUTION WAS APPLIED... AND FAILED
(v) Deceiving and unethical business practices
A. Technician, George, on initial visit concluded a broken Evaporator Assembly and ordered a replacement part. On subsequent visit, when I questioned why he didn't have the part with him, he said it wasn't needed because the original part was in good working order. He wasn't able to explain how his assessment changed between initial and subsequent visits!
B. Cust Serv Rep, Charmain assured me that Ken (Head Tech) committed to fully restoring (by repair and/or replacement of parts) my faulty ice maker to a proper functioning state, at no extra charge to me
C. Cust Serv Mngr, Clarice indicated the above-stated commitment by Charmain/Ken was not confirmed in the recording and promised to send me a copy, which I still have not received
THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM OPERATION AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

Questions? Get answers from the The A Team Appliance Repair staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The A Team Appliance Repair?

Have a question about The A Team Appliance Repair?