Anonymouse.org

Anonymouse.org has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Anonymouse.org also ranks 30th among Vpn sites. The most common issues with Anonymouse.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Anonymouse.org?

“used their anonymous email service”

mister p.
6/30/18

I have had need t use an anonymous email service; after searching and testing I came upon anonymouse. All I can say is that it worked. Good job.

“I keep getting from different phone numbers after I...”

FRANK W.
6/26/14

I keep getting from different phone numbers after I brought a service, that turn out to be fraud. phone numbers for example. 360-450-0344, 215-505-0073, 972-994-6834 & 516-324-2125. Interesting, how they can waste money calling from different phone numbers around the country. unless. they fraud their cell phone company and not pay their bill. The point here is. my credit card company fraud department and their legal department assure met that, I had nothing to worry about, I, therefore, got a 100% refund.

frankw41
June 26th, 2014
I keep getting from different phone numbers after I brought a service, that turn out to be fraud. phone numbers for example. *******344, *******073, *******834 & *******125. Interesting, how they can waste money calling from different phone numbers around the country. unless. they fraud their cell phone company and not pay their bill.

misterp
June 30th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Anonymouse.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anonymouse.org?

Have a question about Anonymouse.org?