Review of AnneFontaine

information@annefontaine.com

1 Review From Our Community

bk65
11/30/16

Ordered 1 jacket in 2 sizes. ($3,000) The size I wanted was not available. A week or so after my order they contacted me and said they had my size. I ordered that as well. Sent the 2 original ones back as the size received in 2nd order fit best. They then said that I was a couple of days late past their refund policy. Asked them to refund as very long term customer, large amount, waited for other size to arrive and critically ill dog and needed the refund. I begged, asked, pleaded. Only form response. Called several times and only reached voice mail. LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES AND NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS, AND ONLY WANT YOU MONEY. THIS IS A CURRENT ITEM, NOT ON SALE, STILL ADVERTISED AT FULL VALUE, MINE WERE NOT ONLY NEVER WORN BUT THE PAPER WAS STILL ON THE ZIPPERS AND ONE BAG HAD NOT BEEN OPENED. NO CONCERN OR CARE AT ALL!!!! ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Questions? Get answers from the AnneFontaine staff and other customers.

AnneFontaine?