Review of Animalsaway

Tel: 800.492.7961
animalsaway2@cox.net

josephw108
4/28/18

We called to ask some questions about transporting our cats from Thailand to the USA and hire their service to arrange the transportation. ]We ended up being berated because the person who picked up the phone was having a hard time with their husband and children. Horrible phone call, terribly rude. We chose not to trust our pets to a company represented by unprofessional and emotionally unstable people.

toms72
1/31/13

Moved our pets to China and the UK, from Florida in August 2008, and in December 2012 from Georgia. Walked us through every step of the way, our pets, 2 large labs, arrived happy. This company is wonderful, and compared to what is out there really reasonable as far as cost was concerned. Notice none of the other reviews actually used this wonderful service. We were pleased with every aspect of our move.

richardc16
4/5/11

AnimalsAway.com is most certainly a real site and service. They are #1 on the Web for Pet transport, I think that they started in 1992? Sometimes there is confusion on the Internet? We use there service to go to Europe at least once a year, great service, price and people!

keny2
3/15/11

I wanted to ship a Puppy to the Ukraine & asked for a Quote.I called them several times to find out my exact costs & Once I had their Price I decided to use them. When I went to book the Puppy They DOUBLED THE PRICE. They were a complete waste of Time & they have a very bad attitude. They ACT like THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR BY ALLOWING YOU TO USE THEIR SERVICES

user224
12/3/08

do not touch! - this is a fake website if you pay them money you will not recieve anything!

Questions? Get answers from the Animalsaway staff and other customers.

Animalsaway?