Review of AngryBirds

Keilaranta 17
ESPOO, FI-02150, FINLAND

dorym1
7/3/16

This is the most addictive and entertaining game ever

laurenh16
10/23/14

I really love to play angrybirds. It is one of best mobile games for reduce stress from our mind. It helps me to do a brain workout and make my mind so comfortable and free. Actually, I am not addict, but I love to play this game.

chadm17
8/19/14

Personally, I really like to play Angrybirds on my phone. I am so excited when this game came out; now, I am addictive to this game. It is the best game yet, really marvelous and so simple to play.
All series are really fun as always and I honestly recommended playing any of the Angrybirds game series.
It is really fun!!!

daniela69
2/4/14

in few words i can described this game SUPER ADDICTIVE

aprilsurvivorp
7/7/13

Love this website ;and so do my grandkids. They love angry bird.

nascarmoms
7/31/12

This is the website for the video game Angry Birds. I can't comment about the game itself other than my son does love the games they put out. What I DIDN"T like about this site is that when I went to the site to download the new Angry Birds Space game to my son's laptop for him, the price they stated they would charge you is different then what your credit card charges you.
When I downloaded it the site said $5.95 and although I was ok with that, when I got may actual credit card bill I was charged a $2 international transaction fee. For a DOWNLOAD. Whatever. Apparently the website is not based in the US and downloading the game is considered an International transaction and most credit cards charge a fee for International transactions. I know it's only $2, but the thing that I found really annoying is that nowhere on the website does it state that it is considered an international transaction, or that there will be an additional cost.
It really needs to be stated somewhere on the website, and I just thought I'd give people a heads up if you're like me and not aware of it.

janiceb6
7/7/12

I freaking love this game! Play it on my Ipad all the time! help me takes my frustration away. On this site you can buy cool merchandise too, i bought a red bird t-shirt! I don't remember being that crazy about any other game, lol!

Questions? Get answers from the AngryBirds staff and other customers.

AngryBirds?