Angel Shave Club reviews

San Diego, CA 92109, US
contact@angelshaveclub.com

melissab392
3/19/19

They have no phone # to call. When I first ordered in December my entire account was messed up. I messaged them online. They got back with me a month later that they had fixed it. I checked and it was all good. I logged on a month after that to pause shipment and part of the account was under my Name and the other was under someone named Andre and oddly enough from the same area in California where the company belongs. I changed that quickly. It won't however let me pause subscription or even cancel subscription. The site just hangs up on any PC I have tried. Please save yourself trouble and look at another place. While their blades and razors are nice it isn't worth the hassle and wondering if you are going to be charged for something you shouldn't be. I'm personally just going to cancel my card and ask to have it replaced with another number. Very sad.

maurat5
2/24/19

The worse club I ever join. Till this day it does not allow me to cancel my subscription. I need someone to contact me now! and cancel my order before I sue!!!!

jamiec187
2/7/19

In reviewing this company's mission and goals of being female empowered I find this laughable. Brian Archambo is a scam artist and a thief who stole $9,000 from me to invest' in a previous start up called Birthday Fund.' I never saw a penny from this and Brian just disappeared. I find the notion of woman power and female empowerment hilarious when I know that Brian is a VP of this company. I am so happy the sharks on Shark Tank saw through this scam.

tracyc230
1/9/19

Worst company ever, no dialogue when the first shipment's razor handle was broken after 2 uses. Requested replacement, no response, but will tell you, they did decide to send the next shipment, now I have tons of razor blades with no razor handle. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

janm262
12/18/18

The shipment was on time the blades are like blades you can get anywhere.. However if you need to order new blades before your next ship date you CAN NOT do this unless you start a new account. If you contact them through email they will NOT respond. I'm still waiting on a response from 2 months ago.

morganh74
6/21/18

I ordered the free trial and paid $4 in shipping for it. First, the order got lost in transit. I waited 2 weeks and still nothing so I contacted customer service. They informed me that they would send out a replacement right away. I then received an email that "urged" me to update my shipping information so this didn't happen again. I had already given them the correct address. The address I gave to the customer service rep was the same one on my account the whole time- no update needed. When the product showed up I was underwhelmed. To top it all off I received a package a week or so later that contained 2 handles and no blades. ...Not really sure what happened there.

christines107
12/23/16

It's not often that a product or service comes along that I get this enthusiastic about, but Angel Shave Club is Awesome! I love absolutely everything about it. It's easy to place my order, their products are far superior to anything you'll find at the store and you're paying less. Not to mention that they're delivered right to your door and quickly too.

I can honestly say that this is by far the best razor I have ever used. The design is spot on. it's the perfect weight, good grip, fits in my hand just right, and the blades are simply better in every way too. They are sturdier, sharper, stay sharp longer, and just plain give a closer smoother shave. I will be using this product forever.

jessicas163
4/12/16

I was a dollar shave club member for about a year, and the blade is average but I just did not want to pay Gillette's high prices. I found this new company Angel Shave Club (www.angelshaveclub.com)and finally a women's company. I was so happy to finally step away from the "Mens" company and get my long overdue pink razor. Now the only question "Does it shave good?". I ordered The Angel which is there 5 blade razor with an extra blade to trim the bikini area as they say. I'm happy to report that it shaved better than expected. I even had to be extra careful because they are much sharper than other blades I have used. It glides very easily and the best thing was the handle. The handle is very high quality not cheap plastic that almost all razor you find in the store are these days. It has a nice heavy feel to it and it fits nicely in your hand. I have been a member for about 3 weeks now and have had no complaints.

Hello Marilyn, We'll be sorry to see you go, but cancelling your Shave Plan is easy: -Log in and click on "My Account" -Click on "Shave Plan" -Then under Your Subscriptions click on "Cancel" You can also send us an email at SUPPORT@ANGELSHAVECLUB.COM using the email address associated with your account and we can cancel your account for you. We hope this helps! Please, reach out at our support email with any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

By Iskra T., Angel Shave Club Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Angel Shave Club staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Angel Shave Club