Angel Shave Club reviews

San Diego, CA 92109, US
contact@angelshaveclub.com

morganh74
6/21/18

I ordered the free trial and paid $4 in shipping for it. First, the order got lost in transit. I waited 2 weeks and still nothing so I contacted customer service. They informed me that they would send out a replacement right away. I then received an email that "urged" me to update my shipping information so this didn't happen again. I had already given them the correct address. The address I gave to the customer service rep was the same one on my account the whole time- no update needed. When the product showed up I was underwhelmed. To top it all off I received a package a week or so later that contained 2 handles and no blades. ...Not really sure what happened there.

christines107
12/23/16

It's not often that a product or service comes along that I get this enthusiastic about, but Angel Shave Club is Awesome! I love absolutely everything about it. It's easy to place my order, their products are far superior to anything you'll find at the store and you're paying less. Not to mention that they're delivered right to your door and quickly too.

I can honestly say that this is by far the best razor I have ever used. The design is spot on. it's the perfect weight, good grip, fits in my hand just right, and the blades are simply better in every way too. They are sturdier, sharper, stay sharp longer, and just plain give a closer smoother shave. I will be using this product forever.

jessicas163
4/12/16

I was a dollar shave club member for about a year, and the blade is average but I just did not want to pay Gillette's high prices. I found this new company Angel Shave Club (www.angelshaveclub.com)and finally a women's company. I was so happy to finally step away from the "Mens" company and get my long overdue pink razor. Now the only question "Does it shave good?". I ordered The Angel which is there 5 blade razor with an extra blade to trim the bikini area as they say. I'm happy to report that it shaved better than expected. I even had to be extra careful because they are much sharper than other blades I have used. It glides very easily and the best thing was the handle. The handle is very high quality not cheap plastic that almost all razor you find in the store are these days. It has a nice heavy feel to it and it fits nicely in your hand. I have been a member for about 3 weeks now and have had no complaints.

Questions? Get answers from the Angel Shave Club staff and other customers.

Angel Shave Club?