Angel City Lasercraft US

Angel City Lasercraft US

Angel City Lasercraft US has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Angel City Lasercraft US ranks 14th among Personalized Gifts sites.

How would you rate Angel City Lasercraft US?

“Incredibly positive experience”

Gabriel R.
4/17/20

I ordered a one-off walnut veneer panel for a personal computer customization project I was working on. The price was exceptionally reasonable, and even with free ground shipping my part arrived less than 48 hours after I first contacted them with the project. I'm thrilled with the quality of the panel and it's gotten a very positive reception from everyone who's seen it.

gabrielr119
April 17th, 2020

jenb215
September 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

Everything about working on my order, which was frantic to say the least, was fantastic. Tyler truly went above and beyond to ensure that we received exactly what we needed, was incredibly responsive and fast to ship, and put up with my craziness in the process. I am so grateful, the tumblers I ordered were loved by everyone. They were absolutely perfect, and I can't thank him enough!

anneb347
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

Angel City provided me with custom acrylic templates. They are service oriented, stand behind their work, and deliver in the window they specify. I recommend them.

sarahd941
December 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

I cannot believe how awesome this tumbler turned out! I was a little skeptical about purchasing it at first, but now I will continue giving this company business in the future. HIGHLY recommend!

raymondb218
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

Just recently started working with Tyler and it has been great. He responds quickly and is eager to help me figure out my custom cuts I need.

graciew24
December 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

Not only were they incredibly fast, but their customer service is unmatched! I reached out with a question via e-mail on a SUNDAY afternoon and they replied within the hour. They are super pleasant and were very accommodating to a complex design I had in mind. I will undoubtedly purchase from them in the future!

debrad343
January 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

WOrking out a process to order these for new hires. Taking some time to get it down pat, but company is easy to work with and the product is terrific.

traviss213
October 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Excellent customer service. Requested a custom acrylic plate, and received it only a few days later. They did a great job.

sabrinah89
March 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

The product looks great! The delivery was fast! Would absolutely do business with this company again!

jamesd1351
December 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase

Tyler at Angel City Lasercraft worked with me via email to ensure everything was just right with my custom order. The items arrived within a few days of shipping, and fit perfectly! I will be using them as my exclusive source for these parts. Thanks!

janc224
February 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

Excellent quality, service, and communication! Highly recommended and will use again!

tingl10
April 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

Extremely response. Fast shipping. Turned out perfectly. Would highly recommend.

nicoley60
January 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Great experience! Fast shipping and great products!

daniellec253
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very pleasant to deal with. Responded quickly to my questions. Already ordered from them again

onchm
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great service, fast customer care. Overall a stellar experience. Look forward to doing more business together!

jonathany141
July 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Love working with Angel Lasercraft! They are have amazing, fun ideas to match their wide selection of products.

dianew490
April 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

I placed an order for 10 puzzles. I used photos on my iPhone. They were completed and delivered to me. They turned out great and I plan on ordering more!

gratianap1
February 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

Tyler over at Angel City Lasercraft is an absolute gem! He'll always have my business. They are my go to design vendor for anything I need for my events!

paulh1337
May 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

Tyler was right on top of our questions and order. The order came in quickly and correct. We will be ordering again!

helenat17
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

I ordered what I wanted and it was immediately processed and sent to me quick! It was exactly what I asked for.

gratianap
December 29th, 2019
Verified purchase

Quality of work and production time is impeccable!

I look forward to working with Angel City Lasercrafts for years to come!

debrad382
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy to work with, fast and personable great product

johnc4587
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Tyler with Angel City Lasercraft delivered a great product, at a great price, in a short amount of time.

jenniferl721
December 20th, 2019
Verified purchase

The journals I ordered were beautiful! Better than what I imagined they could be! I will be telling everyone I know about this company!

nancym787
November 26th, 2019
Verified purchase

I had a need to do a custom event item very quickly. Responses to my request and subsequent questions were very prompt and they got me a beautiful product in a very short time frame. Appreciate it!

Questions? Get answers from the Angel City Lasercraft US staff and other customers.

tylerh201
Tyler H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Angel City Lasercraft US?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

5.0
Have a question about Angel City Lasercraft US?