Anextour.com.ua

Anextour.com.ua has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Anextour.com.ua?

“Very poor travel agency”

DAVID C.
8/9/20

Every one that had booked during the coronavirus has had trouble getting their money back, but we cancelled our booking prior to the lockdown and were promised 100% refund. That never happened. But the problems with Annex Tours go back much further. I like to eat well on holiday and will pay more for that priviledge. In a prior booking, I asked my agent to specifically find out the options we had with premium restaurants. In short Annex lied about our options. They also have an orientation a day after you arrive in which they try to up-sell you on all kinds of excursions which are over-priced based on the local prices. Many other examples of their incompetence exist but find another travel agent to avoid issues.

davidc579
August 9th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Anextour.com.ua staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anextour.com.ua?

Have a question about Anextour.com.ua?