This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Anasdressuk

Anasdressuk

Anasdressuk has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Anasdressuk ranks 361st among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate Anasdressuk?

“I was very worried about buying a wedding dress online”

Ade L.
8/5/14

I was very worried about buying a wedding dress online. I was also very nervous that I might not get my dress in time for the wedding. Customer service was very reassuring that the production process of my dress was going smoothly. They also responded quickly and solved any question i asked. I am so happy I chose this company for my beautiful wedding dress. It fits perfectly and it's gorgeous.

angelag21
July 14th, 2014

I ordered one bridesmaid gown from this site to see if the quality would be okay and it was absolutely gorgeous! The material and craftmanship was very high quality! I am having my 5 other bridesmaids order the exact same gown for my wedding!

adel352
August 5th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Anasdressuk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anasdressuk?

Have a question about Anasdressuk?