Review of Ampmobile.us

Tel: +1.3123443513
amp.mobile.store@gmail.com

gilg65
8/9/19

My local post office confirmed they had custody of the package, but never delivered it to my home and they do not know what happened to it! I have been telling AMP for months to either send me the goods I ordered or to refund my money. The only responses I have received were a patronizing "don't worry." At this point, I do not expect them to rectify this situation after having many, many opportunities to do so. This company has stolen my money, my time, and my patience.

cezars3
7/25/19

A bought 2 devices (AMP Wireless Charger); they delivered 2 DEFECTIVE and NOT WORKING devices! I complained about it SEVERAL times, but they only made some excuses, but NEVER SOLVED my problem!
One of the WORSE buying experiences I had!

jaredp38
6/26/19

This company is a total scam!!!!! The same exact chargers are on amazon for $20. They do not respond to inquiries and the website is a total joke without real contact information and they only post a handful of 5 star reviews. My charger stopped working within months. Government needs to shut them down!

brento10
5/7/19

They will take you money and string you along. I received a fake tracking number and never registered. Never received product. We held a back and forth conversation for about two weeks where they strung me along, then went silent. After another week of no replies and no product, I asked for a refund and advised that I filed a credit card dispute. DON'T ENGAGE IN BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

anthonyh203
10/11/18

Amp Mobile is a consumer ripoff. How do you get off by selling a Qi wireless charger that doesn't come with a AC usb charger adapter and then have the nerve to charge a customer for the adapter separately for it. Are you serious ? That should be included with the device. That website deliberately does not inform the customer that the wireless charger and the usb ac adapter have to be purchased separately .Customer support is virtually non existent except via e-mail that the company takes days to respond to. Not to mention the fact that won't give you your money back if you open it up and you are not happy with the product. I currently have PayPal investigating my dispute with Amp Mobile as I was stupid enough to buy three of these ripoff products.Anyone looking for a wireless charging solution for their Apple devices should look elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Would suggest that consumers that are looking for Qi wireless charging devices for their iPhone and Apple watches look elsewhere. I don't think that this is even a US based company and the only support available for their products is by e-mail and they take days to answer you.

Questions? Get answers from the Ampmobile.us staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Ampmobile.us